BOG lunch preorder?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
Now that we have regular ADRs for the BOG lunch, can we still order our food ahead of time to avoid the line at the kiosk?
If so, how do we do that? I'm not seeing a way to....
TIA

You should be able to preorder 30 days out. Go into MDE and look at the BOG res. there will be a link to preorder. I think it is near the confirmation number (I may be wrong). Using the browser instead of the app may be helpful. I have read on here it doesn't always show up on the app. Hope this helps!

Awesome - thanks! The ADR is for April 7th .... So I'll check it when I get home!

When I had a fastpass for lunch, I still had to wait in line for the kiosk. At the kiosk my order was confirmed.

You should be able to preorder 30 days out. Go into MDE and look at the BOG res. there will be a link to preorder. I think it is near the confirmation number (I may be wrong). Using the browser instead of the app may be helpful. I have read on here it doesn't always show up on the app. Hope this helps!

Also, please note, that pre-order is not set "in stone"
You can set up pre-order, but once you arrive you will have to opportunity to change the order.

Plus you can change it online before you go too. I just today deleted an item and chose another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter