BOG, lunch or dinner

I can only speak for dinner and I would not go there unless you dont care about the food and are only going to see Beast. Dinner, IMO, was terrible. Well, to be fair, the chicken and grey stuff was terrible. Not sure about other entrees/dessert.

I agree!! The chicken was awful. I couldn't even cut it with my knife it was so tough and chewy. And that sauce they put with it is so gross.. it's like really sour mustard. Plus it was over $30.. BOG was our second highest priced meal of the trip (behind Tiffins) and it was NOT worth the price one bit. And IMO, the ballroom is chaotic no matter which meal you are there for. It's loud and the tables are close together.

You only pay for what you want to order, so share a steak, or order a kids meal, or just get soup and a cupcake--it's up to you! The food is better than most QS in MK and value is comparable. Some dishes are definitely better than others. I prefer the food at dinner to the lunch options, but we enjoy the experience either way. Lunch is a hit in the summer, a nice cool break in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter