BOG lunch - get dessert with a snack credit?

Bmlors

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
With the change to the 2017 dining plan to remove dessert from QS, does anyone know if BOG lunch will allow a dessert to be added to the meal if we use a snack credit in addition to the QS credit? We will have plenty of snack credits and my kids will definitely want dessert at BOG, but I'd like to know in advance if I would have to pay OOP now for the dessert. Anyone tried this since the change to the dining plan?

You should be able to do that.

What BOG hasn't let people do is swap their drink for a snack instead on a QS credit.

Yes you can, I was also able to get the dessert instead of a drink twice this past week.

That's either new or you were pixie dusted twice. BoG usually does not allow you to get anything instead of the drink. Since their drinks are self-serve, it was too easy to abuse.

Would love to hear if anyone else has been successful in the past few weeks in subbing dessert for their drink entitlement at BoG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter