• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Lunch FP

Cold Winters

Earning My Ears
Could one of you nice and knowledgeable people please help me with a FP question? I booked BOG Fastpass last February without any issue.....but this time I can't get in (I get into the website and am registered but once I get to the Select / Replace option I am limited). I have a trip planned from 8/27-9/1 and am visiting MK on the 29th. So far the BOG FP is only showing me dates through the 7th of August. Is it still just too early for the window to open or am I missing something....thanks for any help and can't wait to bake in the Florida Sun pirate:

I booked the 28th today. 29th should be tomorrow. If you can't book the 29th tomorrow, something is up.

Some people have said that they had trouble booking one for a second trip from the same account. You might try booking it from a different MDE account.

I still cannot book the 29th but......I can book anytime over the next 7 days (in other words my window is open for today through the 8th / tomorrow it will be open through the 9th)This keeps moving one day at a time. So I guess it shouldn't be an issue as I get closer to my trip....we shall see:beach:

I still cannot book the 29th but......I can book anytime over the next 7 days (in other words my window is open for today through the 8th / tomorrow it will be open through the 9th)This keeps moving one day at a time. So I guess it shouldn't be an issue as I get closer to my trip....we shall see:beach:

I believe this is the case if you have previously used the BOG FP website. You might have luck if you use another account to sign it, or you can just wait and see what happens when you get a week out from your trip.

Ok....I will hedge my bets and see how it goes....so far all my planning has gone well so luck seems to be on my side OKW here we come:stitch:

I believe this is the case if you have previously used the BOG FP website. You might have luck if you use another account to sign it, or you can just wait and see what happens when you get a week out from your trip.

Oh that's interesting
I didn't realise that if you had used BoG FP on a previous trip it would impact your next trip

I used the BOG FP+ site last August with the same MDE account I have now, and I had no trouble booking a FP+ for my upcoming trip..

I'm able to book a FP+ for this trip (my second) but when I go back in to look modify it, its not there :(
I also used a different account and same thing!

I also want to book for 8/29/14. I am offered for part of my dates, but not for 8/29, 8/30 or 8/31. Has anyone been able to book BoG lunch past 8/28? Maybe Disney hasn't opened that time period yet - at least I am hoping that is the case so I still have a chance to get a FP for BoG lunch on the 29th.

Ok folks.....I took the advice and created a new account.....success!!! I booked for the 29th and hopefully all set....I did notice the booking was opened up for me past the 29th this morning.....so to answer some of the previous questions...yes I think you can book....good luck everyone and hopefully everybody gets what they want at the "Most Magical Place On Earth";)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter