BOG Lunch DDP question please

divawife

DIS Veteran
We have 2 rooms with 2 seperate DDP plans. When we use the BOG lunch kiosk it asks how many in our party. One of the cards has a family of 4 and one of the cards has me as an individual.

I am assuming I punch in 1 in my party and they punch in 4 in their party? We are at the same table of course. Does the food come out for both cards at the same time?

Because I think if we punch in 5 in our party it will charge all 5 the DDP credits to whichever card we put in?
Hope this makes some sense!

Thanks!

You will need to pay separately with your own KTTW cards, as you are a party of four and a party of one. You will each get a rose. Just sit at the same table and put the roses on it. As for the food being delivered at the same time, it might not be, but it won't be a long wait probably.

We have 2 rooms with 2 seperate DDP plans. When we use the BOG lunch kiosk it asks how many in our party. One of the cards has a family of 4 and one of the cards has me as an individual.

I am assuming I punch in 1 in my party and they punch in 4 in their party? We are at the same table of course. Does the food come out for both cards at the same time?

Because I think if we punch in 5 in our party it will charge all 5 the DDP credits to whichever card we put in?
Hope this makes some sense!

Thanks!

You are correct in your assumptions. If you put in 5, one card would have 5 QS credits deleted. Just do the 4 and the 1. You should get 2 roses for food delivery, but you can put them on the same table. The food will come out in 2 deliveries but they should be close to each other.
Have Fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter