BOG for lunch-help!

Amy Walker

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I have been to Be Our Guest for lunch twice in the past without a reservation. I arrived at 10:00, before they opened, and was able to get in right away. I was able to do this in August 2013 and November 2014. I started planning my next Disney trip kind of late and we aren't staying at a Disney Resort. I have had no luck in getting a reservation for lunch or dinner on Monday, November 14th. Can I still walk up and stand in line if I'm there right when they start lunch service? Or is this no longer an option?
Thank you!

You were able to walk up previously because your other trips were before they started taking ADR's for lunch, I believe. Pretty sure they didn't take lunch ADR's until early 2015. Walk-ups and fast passes were the order of the day before then.

You can try to walk-up, but the reason you can't find a reservation is because they're expected to be full from current reservations. A very small handful of folks have had some success, but overall, it's a longshot. It's up to you as to how much, if any, time you want to waste in trying it.

I would keep trying for a reservation...a lot tends to open up the closer you get to your date.

You were able to walk up previously because your other trips were before they started taking ADR's for lunch, I believe. Pretty sure they didn't take lunch ADR's until early 2015. Walk-ups and fast passes were the order of the day before then.

You can try to walk-up, but the reason you can't find a reservation is because they're expected to be full from current reservations. A very small handful of folks have had some success, but overall, it's a longshot. It's up to you as to how much, if any, time you want to waste in trying it.

I would keep trying for a reservation...a lot tends to open up the closer you get to your date.
Thank you so much! I was able to get a reservation for one person. My husband and I are both going. Is there any way we both can get in on my one person reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter