BOG- ?cancel dinner and hope for lunch?

mumto4girls

Earning My Ears
I managed to get a dinner reservation for our upcoming vacation (1/31-2/9 by booking 180 days out) on Feb 9th but would think I'd prefer to eat lunch there one of our earlier days at MK.

1. Do you think it is a bad idea to cancel in hopes of eating lunch without a long wait?

2. Is dinner better than lunch? My girls do not care about seeing the beast.

Thanks for any advice, making reservations is making me crazy.

I managed to get a dinner reservation for our upcoming vacation (1/31-2/9 by booking 180 days out) on Feb 9th but would think I'd prefer to eat lunch there one of our earlier days at MK.

1. Do you think it is a bad idea to cancel in hopes of eating lunch without a long wait?

When I went in August we had a 30min wait time for lunch. If that helps you decide. I really did not think it was too long of a wait. As far as which is better lunch/dinner take a look at the menus for each and see which one your family would prefer. Enjoy

If you are planning to try the lunch a couple of days (I'm not sure how soon you would need to cancel dinner.....maybe you could even wait until 24 hours before) before your dinner reservation, keep the reservation and then decide what to do when you see the line for lunch. If it's too long a wait, you still can go for the dinner later.

Either way it is an AWESOME place to eat! And the food is great!! :goodvibes

When we went, we gave the reservation to someone else and were able to eat at a different restaurant.
So go in for lunch and if you stay, stop by around your dinner reservation time and see if someone else wants it. Otherwise, if you do not stay for lunch, you have dinner available.

Try going to this website and entering your MB confirmation number. You should be able to make a reservation for LUNCH at BOG!! I have one for 1/30 and we can't wait.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Browser.aspx

Thank you for the link! I just tried but it doesn't look like 2/1/14 has opened up yet for lunch! I'll keep checking back!
thanks again!

When trying to use the link it asked for my reservation number but won't accept letters....how have you been able to get past this? My reservation number is a combination of letters and numbers.

When trying to use the link it asked for my reservation number but won't accept letters....how have you been able to get past this? My reservation number is a combination of letters and numbers.

It doesn't use your reservation number. I found mine on my magical express tags, but I believe I also saw the number on my Disney experience in the magic band section.

January just opened up a few weeks ago so keep checking! I had to use my magic band confirmation number not my reservation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter