BOG Best Place to sit?

Duckiedee

Every Day is Better at Disney
Opinions please.

Also - are you seated, or is it seat yourself for dinner?
If you are seated, do they take requests?

Thanks!

For dinner, they seat you. Once I asked to be seated in the "Rose" Room - it is dark and has thunder/lightening going off periodically and they were able to do it. But that room is small so I think it's tougher to get a seat in there.

The last 2 times, I was seated in the Ballroom which is beautiful.

For dinner, they seat you. Once I asked to be seated in the "Rose" Room - it is dark and has thunder/lightening going off periodically and they were able to do it. But that room is small so I think it's tougher to get a seat in there.

The last 2 times, I was seated in the Ballroom which is beautiful.

The Rose Gallery has a large statue of Belle and Beast dancing in the center. The statue rotates (like a music box). It is very bright and cheery in there. I've eaten lunch in there once.

The West Wing has thunder and lightning and is dark. It seems to be a popular request and is a small room. I've never been able to sit in there.

We have sat in the West Wing and the Ballroom. The West Wing is nice as it is small, quieter and more intimate. The Ballroom is beautiful but much more noisy since it is much bigger.

In the West Wing - it is very dark and people use their flash to take pictures in there - even though they are asked not to - we found out the hard way last year

West Wing. We find the theme/interior more interesting, and it's a nice, more intimate size that feels a little more special.

We think the ballroom is so huge it just feels too much like sitting in a large cafeteria.

At breakfast and lunch, you seat yourself. If you have a PPO breakfast, the music room will likely be closed (IME, they don't open it before 8:45am). We liked to sit in the ballroom close to the drink refill so we could get in and out quickly.

At dinner, you are seated by a cast member.

I've dined in the Ballroom (dinner) and the West Wing (lunch). I preferred the ballroom. The West Wing was so so dark that I felt like I could hardly see my plate. And as others stated the flash photography was distracting from the atmosphere. Not sure why people even use their flash when taking photos of the rose as it is a hologram and will only shown up in non-flash photography. o_O We will be going back for a PPO breakfast in a couple weeks and will either sit in the music room (if it's open) or the Ballroom.

I was there for breakfast and loved the West Wing! As everyone says, it's dark but I absolutely loved the atmosphere and ambiance. The rose petals falling and the Beast changing to the Prince and back in the photo on the wall made it very magical!!

We like the room with the snow and the room with Beast in the middle ( can't recall name ) for lunch. Dinner is nice in the snow room too but as others have said they seat you. Although I did say not the very dark room as I have restricted vision.

We are doing 2 pre-park opening breakfasts and one dinner so hopefully we can do both!

There are three rooms. As an FYI, my PPO breakfast they did open the Rose Gallery about 15 minutes after we were seated so all rooms open, but still before the park opened.

BALLROOM - designed to be just like the ballroom in the movie. Large. Can be loud from diners. Beautiful. We love by the windows with snow falling.

WEST WING - designed to have the look from the movie. Small. Dark. Light affects and interactive affects. Rose is in the window area of corner. Popular for wanderers and cameras.

ROSE GALLERY - has no connection to movie just a way to showcase Belle & Beast. Large. Can be loud from diners, seems lots of families like and kids are moving about. Walls lined with "paintings". Center has giant music box with B&B dancing.

We sat in the ballroom and chose to sit next to the windows which have the look of falling snow.

In April, we were seated where hammie59 sat (although, if it was a choice, it sounds like hammie59 may have visited at lunchtime; at dinner you are seated by the wait staff) ... in the ballroom right near a window. We loved it. The light is lower there than at the center of the room, which creates a nice ambiance, but isn't as dark as the West Wing. The snowfall effect is absolutely charming and does a great job capturing the feel of the movie.

Hi! We have lunch resis coming up in 23 days... we ordered our requests on line.. does this really work? Also, can we ask to b sat in the Ballroom? Or does that negate any savings in time you would have ordering ahead of time?

Is there a way to request a room in advance? We have an ADR for dinner and my daughter has some sensory issues - the west wing sounds amazing but I think we would be better off in either of the other rooms. THANKS!

In April, we were seated where hammie59 sat (although, if it was a choice, it sounds like hammie59 may have visited at lunchtime; at dinner you are seated by the wait staff) ... in the ballroom right near a window. We loved it. The light is lower there than at the center of the room, which creates a nice ambiance, but isn't as dark as the West Wing. The snowfall effect is absolutely charming and does a great job capturing the feel of the movie.

Yes we were there at lunch, I should have specified. Not the same as at dinner where staff seats you.

The Rose Gallery has a large statue of Belle and Beast dancing in the center. The statue rotates (like a music box). It is very bright and cheery in there. I've eaten lunch in there once.

The West Wing has thunder and lightning and is dark. It seems to be a popular request and is a small room. I've never been able to sit in there.

Thanks! I can never remember the name. I keep calling it the Scary Rose Room - my teenage daughter rolls her eyes at me when I say that. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter