Bob Sagat has died

Seems like everyday there are so many people dying suddenly and unexpectedly.

We had some neighbors over last night for dinner. I had to leave the kitchen for a minute, glanced at my phone and yelled "OMG BOB SAGET DIED." Danny Tanner was my favorite TV dad.😢

I feel so sad about this death. I'm not sure if it's because he was only 65 or if it it's because he wasn't ill and this is so unexpected but I've gotten teary a few times just thinking about it.

I feel so sad about this death. I'm not sure if it's because he was only 65 or if it it's because he wasn't ill and this is so unexpected but I've gotten teary a few times just thinking about it.

I've been thinking more about it than I would have expected to as well. Maybe it's because I used to watch Full House with my mom; maybe it's just thinking of what a shock it must be for his family. 🙁

I was saddened to hear this news. Saget was a multi-talented performer, who was clearly much loved by his friends and colleagues, as well as a legion of fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter