Boathouse - DxDP - Side Dishes Included

krissyh

DIS Veteran
I think I got it all in the subject line...
If anyone has dined at the Boathouse while ON THE DDP plan (we will be on the Deluxe Plan) - was a side included with your meal, or was it still a la carte?

Thanks!

We used the Deluxe Dining Plan in 2014 and sides are only included if they are listed with your entree options. Sides are large and meant to be shared.

Tagging on, but if you are on the Deluxe plan, are any of the appetizers "off limits?" as far as not being available on the plan?

I was there in November on the deluxe plan. When I ordered the steak, roasted red potatoes were included. You needed to pay for any other side items.
Tagging on, but if you are on the Deluxe plan, are any of the appetizers "off limits?" as far as not being available on the plan?
I'm pretty sure you could get any appetizer - I would ask prior to ordering just to be sure.

Sides are OOP. If you order the apps or entrees for 2, then 2 people must be at the table, using their credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter