• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boat from Wilderness Lodge to Fort Wilderness

floyd45

Mouseketeer
What is the earliest they start running in the morning. We are trying to make breakfast at fort Wilderess as early as possible

Depends on time of year but know I've seen them running by around 7.30a. Think the bus runs when the boats do not.

Post this on the Transportation board. I'm sure someone over there will know the answer to your question.

The Blue Flag Resort Boats start running at 6:45 between Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness Campground. I believe that they will travel to the Contemporary Resort first though that early in the morning. There is a direct bus from the Lodge to the Settlement Depot that runs every few minutes. This bus stop is next to Trail's End, buses start running at 7:00am.

The Blue Flag Resort Boats start running at 6:45 between Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness Campground. I believe that they will travel to the Contemporary Resort first though that early in the morning. There is a direct bus from the Lodge to the Settlement Depot that runs every few minutes. This bus stop is next to Trail's End, buses start running at 7:00am.
Thank you very much....:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter