Boardwalk Villas...Show Me Your Pics!

WDWRocksMySocks

DIS Veteran
I'd love see pics of the Boardwalk Villas -- especially preferred view studios. Lets see those rooms, views, hallways and whatever else you may have. Thanks!!!

If you'll check out "Boardwalk pics anyone??" you'll find LOTS of photos of grounds, some rooms, etc. but I will add a few of my own. We had a great location overlooking the Clown Pool and being able to see HS in the distance. Even had a chance to see fireworks from our balcony. Really enjoyed our stay there before moving over to BLT.

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4328.jpg

IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4347.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

Directly behind pool area:
IMG_4357.jpg

Taking elevator to our 2 Studios:
IMG_4316.jpg
:tink:

Thanks so much for posting those! I've seen that Boardwalk thread and LOVE it, but was hoping to find more villa related pics -- especially of room interiors, views and all that fun stuff.

Staying in a 1 bedroom villa for the first time in August, sooooo excited!:yay:

Does any one have interior pictures and pictures of the view? I'm not exactly sure of the location of the villas, I think they are on the side closest to the Swan & Dolphin.

TIA:goodvibes

Thanks for the pictures.
What was your room number?
Was there another bathroom with a shower?

Thanks so much for posting those! I've seen that Boardwalk thread and LOVE it, but was hoping to find more villa related pics -- especially of room interiors, views and all that fun stuff.

My family and I just rented DVC points so we could stay in TWO standard studios at The Boardwalk Villas in March. This will be our FIRST stay here so any photos, advice or comments would be appreciated! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter