Boardwalk Villas Rehab Done?

explorer06

Mouseketeer
Happy New Year all. Got BC CL booked for March. Main reason we booked it was for the refreshed rooms. Having second thoughts about booking a BWV 1-bedroom. Now I'm getting conflicting information on whether or not the rehab of those rooms is done. Disney's web site only speaks to parking lot and painting work but still shows old room photos and descriptions (for instance, no mention of additional sleeper for studios). And then, depending on the site, I'm reading room rehab to be done in 2015 while others say spring of 2016. Anyone knows what the real story is? Thanks.

We stayed last week in a Refurb 1BR BWV. My understanding is that most are done but not all. If you are going in March, I think there is a great chance you get a refurbished 1BR at BWV.

Thanks. Is there a reliable site that keeps rehabs pretty up do date. So far, I have seen a wide ranging set of dates for the Boardwalk rehab.

Not that I've found. And you're right, it's frustrating going through the reservation desk because they don't have the relevant refurb information.

The weird thing is that we had a studio on night 1, but could only check 4 people in, even though it was a refurb (sleeps 5 with the drop down bed).

The weird thing is that we had a studio on night 1, but could only check 4 people in, even though it was a refurb (sleeps 5 with the drop down bed).

Yes, that is weird. Perhaps to avoid mistakes and groups of 5 ending up in non refurb studios they will only make then show up in the system once all are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter