Boardwalk Pizza Window

ugagal07

Earning My Ears
Looking to grab a quick bite before walking to HS from BC and thought this could be a good fit. How many credits is a pizza and are there kids options? Does anyone have any insights?

I do not use the DP but I can tell you the actual menu is more extensive including a salad with the personal pizzas. I do recall the regular pizzas did NOT have a DP symbol next to it. The large pies are what in reality is a medium pie but the pizza is not Disney pizza not even in the same ball park... the Pizza is well worth trying and very popular... the subs are also very good... do not recall if there was a Childs menu.

That is a decent use of 2 credits
now what do kids get for a kid credit?

Last edited:
When we were there in November, I could substitute 2 CS credits for a large pizza, and two side salads, and two drinks. I thought that was a pretty good deal and the pizza was decent.

To add: when I was there 1 CS was a personal size pizza, salad and drink. Don't know whether they had a child's size or not, though.

I was just there two weeks ago. We used 2 QS and got 2 personal pizzas, 2 salads, and 2 cans of wine. They do not have a kids menu so I was told we had to use an adult QS credit for another pizza. I only have one child so we shared the pizza and then walked over to Boardwalk Bakery for cupcakes using snack credits.

I was just there two weeks ago. We used 2 QS and got 2 personal pizzas, 2 salads, and 2 cans of wine. They do not have a kids menu so I was told we had to use an adult QS credit for another pizza. I only have one child so we shared the pizza and then walked over to Boardwalk Bakery for cupcakes using snack credits.
Darn. Don't want leftover kids credits. Thanks for the heads up, on to another option.

Darn. Don't want leftover kids credits. Thanks for the heads up, on to another option.
There is a place on the boardwalk that had sandwiches and a kids Uncrustable meal. That was my backup plan if my son was hungry (we were staying at Boardwalk) but he wasn’t.
We should have ended up with extra child credits but the last day, Rontos (using mobile order) somehow took one adult and one child credit for our breakfast sausages. So we had to use an extra adult QS.

There is a place on the boardwalk that had sandwiches and a kids Uncrustable meal. That was my backup plan if my son was hungry (we were staying at Boardwalk) but he wasn’t.
We should have ended up with extra child credits but the last day, Rontos (using mobile order) somehow took one adult and one child credit for our breakfast sausages. So we had to use an extra adult QS.
My kids don’t like uncrustables. Strange, I know, but they will not eat them. We are staying at Beach Club, so I know we can go to Hurricane Hanna’s, but already had that planned for one meal.

My kids don’t like uncrustables. Strange, I know, but they will not eat them. We are staying at Beach Club, so I know we can go to Hurricane Hanna’s, but already had that planned for one meal.

When staying on the Boardwalk (including Beach Club)... I'd tend to avoid using QS credits unless you want alcohol with your food. Since you can already use your refillable mug for beverage, you're basically using your credits just for entree only. And the entrees at Boardwalk area QS are not exactly expensive.

A "whole" pizza is $21... why use 2 QS credits for $21 worth of subpar pizza? When QS credits can easily be worth $20 each at many other locations.

When staying on the Boardwalk (including Beach Club)... I'd tend to avoid using QS credits unless you want alcohol with your food. Since you can already use your refillable mug for beverage, you're basically using your credits just for entree only. And the entrees at Boardwalk area QS are not exactly expensive.

A "whole" pizza is $21... why use 2 QS credits for $21 worth of subpar pizza? When QS credits can easily be worth $20 each at many other locations.
True. We will be getting alcohol with the meals and while it may not be the best bang for the DDP, it works in our schedule. Early day in the parks means we will be back at the resort for dinner, my kids can’t go rope drop to close every day.

Early morning HS, fantasmic lunch package, afternoon at resort, back after dinner for fantasmic show. We thought pizza would be quick and on the way.

True. We will be getting alcohol with the meals and while it may not be the best bang for the DDP, it works in our schedule. Early day in the parks means we will be back at the resort for dinner, my kids can’t go rope drop to close every day.

Early morning HS, fantasmic lunch package, afternoon at resort, back after dinner for fantasmic show. We thought pizza would be quick and on the way.

I'm with you that *I* can't do RD to close. And yes, if you want the alcohol, then it makes sense. I'm not on the extreme side of wanting to maximize QS values.
But some other options for superior quality food AND superior QS value: From Beach Club, you're a 5 minute stroll to World Showcase. Basically, a few really good QS options within a 10-15 minute walk from Beach Club. Especially when Regal Eagle opens.

Or just eat dinner at DHS before fantasmic... ABC Commissary and Fairfax Fare are both far superior food and superior QS value to the pizza window.

I'd set aside the pizza window for times when "I'm starved and just need something NOW"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter