• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Joe's; anyone been there?

fam4jc

DIS Veteran
Hi. I was just reviewing the counter service places available on the MYW dining plan (very, very limited!) and was wondering about Boardwalk Joe's. I haven't heard of this place nor have I seen it reviewed in any of the guide books. Have you been there? How is it? What do they serve?

thanks,
:love:

This makes no sense! In the dining brochure Boardwalk Joe's is listed as both the snack and counter service! What are they including a pretzel a a meal? I was sure hoping it was going to be a good place for counter service. Has anyone else had this problem choosing counter service meals from the MYW dining brochure? I feel like my hands are tied!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter