Boarding pass print out at Universal resorts?

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
Does Universal offer the boarding pass print out and luggage transfer that Disney does? If so, is there a fee?

Thanks all for the responses. I guess my answer is while there is a place to print out boarding passes there is no place to drop off luggage and have it go direct to the airport. Is there any benefit to just printing out the boarding pass if you have to go to the counter to check in your luggage anyways? Would I just be wasting my time duplicating my actions?
Again, thanks for all the help, we have never gone from Universal to the Airport. Even getting an Uber to take us will be new.

The hotels are not owned by UO

But at Disney they are and they can provide that luggage/ transportation service to their guests

I have my boarding pass printed off at the hotel and do the drop off check in at airport curbside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter