Blue's Road Trip - Part II ~ New 5/6: It Pays To Have Connections!!

here's my wonderful room! i have to admit i am hannah crazy :)

d06141af.jpg

f5418325.jpg

c3bf9437.jpg

7f80ef3c.jpg

6588a9e8.jpg

2a90a0af.jpg

91bcbaa9.jpg

glad to see your continuing here. love the pics.

strange about the crocs. :confused3

OMG!!! HI!!!!! :banana: :rotfl2:

Where have you been?????????? :hug:

Miss ya lots!

You know what I love Blue? I love that you update on Fairy Godmothers first so I can read it there and then come over here and support you here afterward!!!

Your bestest bud, DM ...

That's what bestest buds are for :hug:

You should have laid out your clothes the night before so you didn’t keep your family waiting.

:sad2:

Goofster said:
I have to side with Grumpy on this one.

Of course you do :headache:

Goofster said:
No wonder she’s Crabby, look at what she’s wearing, where are the fashion police when you need them.

:rotfl2:

Goofster said:
Who’s the lady on the left side of the picture?

Hooboy....poor Sorceress :sad2:

Goofster said:
He probably went back and told his wife this Crazy Canadian lady was trying to pick me up on the river

:lmao: :rotfl:

Wait a minute...who you callin' crazy? :mad:

Goofster said:
That happens when its cold!

::yes::

Uhm…yeah…Hey were supposed to be talking about Heidi here

I have really been slacking lately; I’ll try and get my back side in gear again. :

Me too .... me too :banana:

Make it to Disneyland and we’ll make you Honorary Full American

:hug: and will I get a pin????? :yay:

It's coming!!!

here's my wonderful room! i have to admit i am hannah crazy

hannah crazy??? :rotfl2:

glad to see your continuing here. love the pics.

strange about the crocs.

Hey! What a surprise!

Thats the city that Buzz and Linnie live in

::yes::

Hi Lessa!! :goodvibes

Can I come up with the questions? :rolleyes1

NO WAY! :eek:

Hey Heidi!

Doing a little pimping, letting you know I started my Pre-trip report. ;)

The Silly and Mischievous Adventures of Four Crazy Canucks

I was there ;)

After returning from the water park, the girls went off in search of some cast members to trade pins while DH & I took a short cat nap in our room. When the girls returned, the four of us changed and got ready for our Hoop Dee Doo Dinner Show. I reminded everyone to bring along a sweater because the year before we found the restaurant to be fairly chilly & I tried to keep my legs warm by wrapping my napkin around them.
2.gif

With plenty of time to spare, we thought we’d head to DTD and pass the time shopping. When I stepped off the bus, I peeked inside my wallet because I couldn’t remember taking our HDD tickets out of the wall safe. I sheepishly looked at DH and whispered, “Um...I forgot the tickets honey.” :eek:

I’m not sure what kind of reaction I was expecting but I was surprised by his calm demeanour. He simply said, “We probably don’t need them!” Hmmm....As much as I wanted to believe that, I didn’t want to take the chance so I told him I was going to ask at the information booth ahead of us. To my dismay, I was told we definitely need our tickets. DH, the sweet man that he is, offered to go back to the resort by himself while we shopped and said he’d meet us at the bus stop around 8:00 PM. :love:

True to his word, Grumpy made it back a few minutes past eight. He told us the POR bus driver dropped him off right in front of the parking lot after explaining the situation to him. That’s a fine example of how the CM’s spread the magic in WDW. pixiedust:

We caught the next bus to Fort Wilderness and still had 45 minutes to spare. After checking out some pins, DH bought us each a beer and we sat on the porch while the girls continued browsing. As we were enjoying our drink & some quiet time, Grumpy passed me a bag from the shop. Inside I found this:

591c811a.jpg

The girls came back and took a few pictures to help pass the rest of the time.

010ec762.jpg

362af7a3.jpg

d58097ac.jpg

7b1fba26.jpg

e5c7674d.jpg

Ya think I could smile eh?

8d15ff73.jpg

13b40087.jpg

630f1541.jpg

Stitch having a gud time!!!

362147ad.jpg

0d46fde7.jpg

667676bf.jpg

With Category 1 Seating, I knew we would be close to the stage but I wasn’t prepared to be right up front & center!!! We’re a shy group, not the type who want to be chosen for shows, nor do we volunteer. Just the same, I was proud of myself for scoring such a great table! :banana:

6c6ae63b.jpg

a4bdf55b.jpg

Continued in Next Post..........

We settled into our spots and DH ordered himself a beer, a glass of wine for me and soft drinks for the girls. This was our second time seeing the show and we still laughed at the same corny jokes and enjoyed our meal which consisted of ribs, chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, cornbread and strawberry shortcake for dessert.

50ba40ef.jpg

3327a8a1.jpg

01da71df.jpg

While eating dinner, I noticed an earwig crawl up the side of the stage and was worried it would find its way onto our table. :scared1: I pulled my chair back a bit and that’s when I lost sight of the darn bug. Grumpy ordered me a second glass of wine and I soon forgot about the creepy crawler.

One of the stage performers who was watching DH laugh said, “Look at him grinning, he’s NOT that Grumpy!” My first thought was, how does he know we call him Grumpy? Hunh? Then I realized he had noticed DH’s T-Shirt. I’m sure he turned three shades of red after being pointed out. Heh Heh.

a824ef42.jpg

e65d4df4.jpg

320ff35b.jpg

2737731c.jpg

897bbcd7.jpg

26730334.jpg

2ddea3fc.jpg

0ff2577f.jpg

One downside to sitting so close to the stage was the close proximity to the cast. We found ourselves straining our necks to look up during the show. The other problem with being too close was the spray. There was a certain performer who sprayed when he talked and it was just plain gross, especially while eating. :crazy2:

Bring on the dessert!!!

ab63d0e9.jpg

acb78533.jpg

66744685.jpg

5f56b832.jpg

15fb28d2.jpg

When the show over, we were pleasantly surprised to find a POR bus waiting to take us directly back to our resort. We didn’t have to take the boat over to MK and then hop on another bus! That was a sweet bonus. :thumbsup2

I may have had a little too much wine during dinner because I don’t remember much of the ride back to POR. What I do recall is the girls laughing at me while making the trek from the bus stop to our room. :p

Goofy's short video:

Up Next: We Finally Make Rope Drop!! (As recommended by Buzz)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Yea, I'm sure you didn't get any attention sitting there!
(my reply to part 1 of the post)
on to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter