• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT-MK View

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide if it's worth the extra points. I understand you have to look over the parking lot, but will we be "guaranteed" to see the Castle if we get one on the 4th floor.

Looking at a 1 bedroom if that matters.

I believe that theme park view villas at Bay Lake Tower start on the 7th floor. There are some standard view villas on the 4th floor that have an excellent view of the castle over the trees, but it's hot or miss whether you'd get one of those if you book standard view.

I believe that theme park view villas at Bay Lake Tower start on the 7th floor. There are some standard view villas on the 4th floor that have an excellent view of the castle over the trees, but it's hot or miss whether you'd get one of those if you book standard view.

I’ve had a theme park view on the 5th floor before (although it’s possible that has changed).

If it’s classified theme park view you will be able to see the castle but depending on height the monorail may feel like it is in the way. Personally I love being able to see the castle and monorail :)

If you get TP view, request higher floor. Best is 8 or above, 7 is OK, but rooms below that have long view blocked by the monorail, and though you can see castle, the main thing you will be looking at is the BLT parking lot, while you wonder why you wasted all those points for that view.

4th floor MK view studio. So yes, you can see the castle.
Or maybe it should be: So yes, you can see the castle.

p114289543-4.jpg

4th floor MK view studio. So yes, you can see the castle.
Or maybe it should be: So yes, you can see the castle.

Ya, that would certainly be disappointing. I think I'll just roll the dice on this one and book it. It's really for the fireworks, my mom can't stand in one place for too long so TOTWL would be too difficult. It's really just 6-8 out of the 20 possible rooms that would be less than ideal.

6A8F2EDC-2F27-45FD-AC92-EA844FA08547.jpeg We stayed in room 7908 9th floor it is a lake view but has a view of the Magic kingdom.
Sorry I had to resize the image to post it.

Theme park is definitely on the 5th floor and I think there are some on 4th floor, but they are the villas to right of the front entrance like #7420 for a 1BR. We have only stayed as low as the 5th floor for Theme Park view.

To the OP I would just request a high floor and hope for the best.

We stayed in room 7908 9th floor it is a lake view but has a view of the Magic kingdom.
Sorry I had to resize the image to post it.

We once had a similar view with a Lake view, but now everyone requests North, even numbered room. It was a great bonus to have that view.

A few years ago we stayed there park view and were on the 5th floor it was a great view. It was our engagement trip. We are planning our honeymoon and will be doing a split stay lake view atbthe polly and theme park view at blt again just something about sitting on your balcony and watching the fireworks

Looking at the pics posted, it doesn't look very glorious during the day, but if the goal is seeing fireworks from your room, it seems like it would get the job done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter