BLT Lake View Studio request with little ones

DisneyJen0504

Wife, Mom, Teacher
Hi all,
We are renting points for the last week of April 2017 in a Lakeview Studio at BLT. We are traveling with our kids who will be 6 and 4 at the time of the trip.

I have seen lots of posts about best requests for views but was wondering if I should make any other requests in terms of location?

Thanks!

What do you want to see?

BLT is pretty small, so "near elevator" isn't really necessary. The walkway to the Contemporary is in the 5th floor, but that's really only important when you go to Epcot.

We took our granddaughter for her third birthday and had a lake view studio at BLT. Her favorite thing was the elevator. She also really loved the little potty at Crystal Palace.

What do you want to see?

BLT is pretty small, so "near elevator" isn't really necessary. The walkway to the Contemporary is in the 5th floor, but that's really only important when you go to Epcot.
I think it is convenient to be on the walkway level. Especially if you'll be going to the Contmpo for meals or drinks.

Just back from stay in a 2 bedroom lake view with 3 toddlers- I have to say, 5th floor was extremely convenient for getting to the contemporary. I was initially not thrilled as I was hoping for higher floor (for better views) but ended up very thankful for convenience of 5th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter