Black Friday

Both GameStop and Walmart were a mess last night, so while I was able to grab what I wanted from GameStop after two hours of their site crashing I missed out at Walmart. The good news is that both games my son wants are available on the Playstation store and price-wise they're the same as I was trying to get last night.

Anyone have an idea of the best deals on an Instant Pot are? Online preferred as I don't want to go out tomorrow if at all possible (I am even braving Meijer after lunch today so I can pick up some stuff I need for the next week).

Last year people reported getting the 20% on future order coupon to from target when shopped on thanksgiving, has anyone received one yet? I have a few things on my target list but I don't want to miss out on getting the coupon.

I ordered the $189 Dyson yesterday during the "Red Card Early Access" and I was disappointed that I didn't get the coupon. I guess they really meant FRIDAY. I figured I would get it since it was a "Black Friday" deal. Oh well. I'm probably going to go to Target tomorrow during the day to get some DVDs and some everyday stuff we need and will get a coupon then.

Glad I decided to purchase my movies yesterday from Best Buy as some show “in store only” now. I’m surprised that Target movie selection this year sucked as in the past that’s where I got them. I’m still debating whether to get the instant pot from there. Other than that really wasn’t looking for anything in particular ... I bought a bike when target had their 20% off and they do have a few for $49 and Walmart for $36, but the reviews don’t seem like it be worth the savings...

My favorite time to shop- starting the day after Christmas and through the winter when everything goes 50-75% off. I don’t shop in stores in Thanksgiving and tend to buy from the same stores, so will buy when I get a good 25 to 30% off - earlier this week they started coming. Teen nieces and nephews are getting gift cards and small gifts- they are out of state and can go shop for their favs when they go on sale. I love Christmas shopping and a good sale, but I don’t like the chaotic mess of Black Friday in the stores. Amazon has some good deals, as does Cyber Monday in general.

I just looked into this and there was a two hour submission period that ended at 8a.m.
It runs from 6-8 am in for each time zone. Hawaii time zone is now going on and the terms do not state you have to be in that time zone but that you can only enter 1 time. I just got a $5 gift card

Did the majority of my ordering online, but still went out to the stores last night after we finished with our thanksgiving meal at 5:30. Everything is fairly organized at the stores near where I live, no crazy fights etc.

Did the majority of my ordering online, but still went out to the stores last night after we finished with our thanksgiving meal at 5:30. Everything is fairly organized at the stores near where I live, no crazy fights etc.

Same. Went to Target about 6:00 last night and Walmart about 7:00 and there was ample parking, not a ton of people in either store, and zero wait to check out. I have seen way more disorganization on a normal day. Went to BestBuy earlier this morning and purchased and activated 2 cell phones in about 20 minutes. Then went to Kohls where it took me 30 minutes just to pick up an online order. It was a madhouse and SO disorganized - the checkout line wrapped alllll the way around the store. Won't do that again.

Anyone have an idea of the best deals on an Instant Pot are? Online preferred as I don't want to go out tomorrow if at all possible (I am even braving Meijer after lunch today so I can pick up some stuff I need for the next week).

As stated in another post Hip2save has a Black Friday Cheat sheet and includes the following categories:
Gift Cards, Electronics, Baby Deals, Hardware & Tools, Holiday Items, Household & Kitchen and more. They includes several stores.

Link: https://hip2save.com/2018/11/15/best-black-friday-deals-cheat-sheet/

Got an extra 10% off my Amazon Fire 8 by going through Topcashback, they're offering 10% on Amazon devices. Should get my Fire HD 8 for $45. I've been looking for something to watch entertainment on when traveling so I can leave my laptop at home- hopefully this will do it!

I missed a good deal on shopdisney a few weeks ago. They offered 20% off loungfly (I want a mini backpack) but wanted to wait/ didn’t have the money. Ordered it on thurs instead at full price but got a discount on a few stuffed animals the kids requested.

-got an iPhone 6 for my son for $100. His phone screen no longer works and will enjoy a good cell phone(with added parental controls which **** the phone down at a certain time!)
-hubs got a PlayStation plus code for $20 off
-hubs and I got Fitbit charge 3 for $120 each with an added $30 coupon each which we can use for groceries.
Those are the better things we got.

I missed a good deal on shopdisney a few weeks ago. They offered 20% off loungfly (I want a mini backpack) but wanted to wait/ didn’t have the money. Ordered it on thurs instead at full price but got a discount on a few stuffed animals the kids requested.

-got an iPhone 6 for my son for $100. His phone screen no longer works and will enjoy a good cell phone(with added parental controls which **** the phone down at a certain time!)
-hubs got a PlayStation plus code for $20 off
-hubs and I got Fitbit charge 3 for $120 each with an added $30 coupon each which we can use for groceries.
Those are the better things we got.
Looks like you have a typo, heh, heh. Screen Time is great. I have my kids devices shut down from 9pm-6:30am everyday. They only have access to books, music and phone calls (for emergencies) during that time. You can also limit apps and set it up so that they can’t change any settings.

Looks like you have a typo, heh, heh. Screen Time is great. I have my kids devices shut down from 9pm-6:30am everyday. They only have access to books, music and phone calls (for emergencies) during that time. You can also limit apps and set it up so that they can’t change any settings.
Whoops yup that’s a typo! It’s supposed to be SHUT** lol. He’s gotten bad since his school went 1:1 technology per student. We have him keep his electronics in the living room at bedtime but it doesn’t always work out (sometimes we forget to make sure and when we remember or don’t see them we’ll go check on his and he’s watching YouTube or playing games. So needless to say...the added parental controls will be awesome to have.

I also wanted to pop on and say Hulu new accounts and return accounts (for people who’s accounts haven’t been active for a year) can get a deal on limited commercials for 99 cents a month! Activate ebates for $5 (swagbucks also popped up but it said restrictions applied so idk if it worked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter