• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bittersweet Night at Jellyrolls

travelin' tigger

DIS Veteran
We were at Jellyrolls last night and it was great and sad at the same time as last night was Christian's last night. :sad2:

The night started off with Mike K. and Christian on stage - songs included Somewhere over the Rainbow, Satisfy Me and Crocodile Rock. The night continued with great music from Tommy and Daniel including Dream On which Daniel kicked butt on. But by the end of the second to last set, the reality of Christian's last songs as a piano player kicked in. Daniel came out to play a couple with Christian and ended with Ben Folds Five. Then Mike came back, sporting a "Christian Rocks" shirt and played "You Got a Friend in Me". At the end Christian left the stage to a standing ovation. I'm very sad to see him go but I know he's pursuing what he wants to do which is travel around for a while.

So Christian, if your read this, a huge thanks for all the memories and wonderful times, and best of luck with all your future endeavours!!!! I'll miss you!! :hug:

We were also there last night. Really enjoyed Mike singing the song for Christian. We requested Christian to sing Baby Got Back and he entertained as usual. we were also able to be there for Jason's last night. we will miss both of these guys. We only have 2 more nights of JellyRolls and then we head home:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . Susan

This makes me so sad!! Christian and Jason are two extremely talented musicians and entertainers, and part of the reason I love JR's so much!!! I wish them both nothing but the best in their future endeavors.

I'm sad that both Christian and Jason are gone :sad1:

Both of them are extremely talented and Jellyrolls won't
be the same without them! I'm sure where ever they end
up, they will be the top entertainers!
Unfortunately, people move on with their lives and their
replacements will have big shoes to fill. It was horrible when
Pete left, but we got Daniel, who's awesome!!!! So who knows
who will be playing at Jellyrolls next. We'll have to wait and
find out. I'm just hoping these two great piano men
will let their fans know where they are so we can all
come hear them play again!:dance3:

:worship: Thank you Christian and Jason
for the many wonderful years of entertainment!

I was able to see Jason when we were there in September but didn't get to see Christian so you can imagine how sad I am that I didn't get to see Chris one more time. I have Jason's album which I listen to all the time but only have pictures of Christian.
*sigh*
I love those guys :)

UGH! I just missed him by 2 weeks :( Christian was there when I went to Jellyrolls for the first time... it was a Monday night in late November (dead) and he actually knew the song I wanted "Ballad of Billy the Kid" which isn't a very well-known song by Billy Joel. Awesome and I wish him the best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter