Biscuit's Grand Adventure | An epic tale three decades in the making!

that was so nice of you to post the links to everyone's trs! I can't imagine how much time that took!:flower3:

I have enjoyed your tr and spent a lot of time laughing and crying, which is the best mixture of emotions.

I hope that your next trip comes sooner rather than latter.:yay:

that was so nice of you to post the links to everyone's trs! I can't imagine how much time that took!:flower3:

I have enjoyed your tr and spent a lot of time laughing and crying, which is the best mixture of emotions.

I hope that your next trip comes sooner rather than latter.:yay:
Thanks Winkers! Glad I could make you laugh! Sooner works for me. I fell good about sooner.

G.B., this has been one heck of a ride. There will be no other TR like this one. I loved every minute, every minute my Texas brotha!

I have a sneaking feeling you'll be there for the Peeps Fest, my gut tells me things will work out in the finance department. :thumbsup2

Just know we're all here with you, and waiting to hear when your next trip is coming up!

GB We will miss your TR !!! I will be looking for the Sequel !! I,ve loved getting to know the Biscuits and there adventures !!! Don't be a stranger on our Crazy threads !!!!:hug::cool1::):cloud9::upsidedow

Thanks for you fantastic report, GB, love every second. Glad I found you early on and was along for the ride :moped:

See you on your PTR, please be sure to send a PM when you start (hopefully sooner rather than later)

Until then, my friend .....

What a great, TR, GB. I'm sad it's over when I just found it. And it was very kind of you to mention all the followers, even those who only posted once. :thumbsup2

And I truly do hope you get back to the World soon. I know your pain, I've been planning a Disney trip for a few years now since my first trip and plans keep falling through. Let's hope we both get there soon enough! You especially, so we can enjoy another witty Great Biscuit Trip Report! :goodvibes

Well, as your top poster (only in count, mind you), I feel rather lousy that I'm only making it for a final comment nearly 3 pages later. Ah well...

Here they are:

1) If we're ever in Texas... watch out! Could be some fun times. :confused3;):thumbsup2

2) This has been one of the best WRITTEN TRs ever! You really have a gift there!

3) I know we'll be hearing from you regularly, as you've been thoroughly assimilated- we've done good!

4) I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be a PTR sooner, rather than later.

5) I refuse to say good-bye- I know I'll see you on mine- there's at least 6 more months of kicks and giggles over there. ;)

Before I complete this final installment, it only seems fitting to pause and give thanks to those who have helped to make this TR such a joy to write. I am speaking of course of you, the readers.
That was very sweet GB - thank YOU for bringing us along! :goodvibes :hug:

The reality is that I don’t see how we are going to be able to do it. With the continued cutbacks at work, my salary is going in the wrong direction.
If it helps any, you're not alone; it's incredibly frustrating, but we'll all get through it. Hang in there! :hug:

It's been so much fun getting to "know" The Biscuits! Hope you'll stick around and keep us posted on what life brings your way. Wishing you and yours all the best! :goodvibes

Before I complete this final installment, it only seems fitting to pause and give thanks to those who have helped to make this TR such a joy to write. I am speaking of course of you, the readers. I had no idea when this project first began whether or not I would have anyone actually following along or not. Over the past year, I have gotten to know many new faces, and been blessed to interact with some awesome folks. Some of you have been around since the very beginning, some have come and gone and some are new friends. To all of you, I express my heartfelt thanks for reading along with me and posting back your thoughts. It’s been a fantastic ride and you have all played a huge role in that.

You truly are a classy, gracious, amazing guy. The quoted paragraph (and entire post) summarizes that. You made it a real pleasure to read your epic report and interact with you along the way. You are a great storyteller!

Thanks for all the shout-outs to your fans (and the links to their own TRs). Very classy move.

And thanks for writing this wonderful TR! I look forward to the continuing saga...

It is such a sad moment to realize your TR is over. It has been such a great joy to live WDW through your words. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the shoutout!

G.B., this has been one heck of a ride. There will be no other TR like this one. I loved every minute, every minute my Texas brotha!

I have a sneaking feeling you'll be there for the Peeps Fest, my gut tells me things will work out in the finance department. :thumbsup2

Just know we're all here with you, and waiting to hear when your next trip is coming up!
Thanks Millie! I’m glad you enjoyed. I sure hope to be at Peeps fest. It’s all in the hands of Providence right now.

GB We will miss your TR !!! I will be looking for the Sequel !! I,ve loved getting to know the Biscuits and there adventures !!! Don't be a stranger on our Crazy threads !!!!:hug::cool1::):cloud9::upsidedow
Hey Rosie! I’ll be stalking the original flats for sure. Loving your pole dancing skills!

Thanks for you fantastic report, GB, love every second. Glad I found you early on and was along for the ride :moped:

See you on your PTR, please be sure to send a PM when you start (hopefully sooner rather than later)

Until then, my friend .....
Hey Marita! It’s been great having you here. I’ve LOVED all the CM inside stories! (Opening day at Epcot, restroom mixup in Fantasyland, and your days at the Pop to name a few.) I’ll give you a shout out when I the next journey begins.

What a great, TR, GB. I'm sad it's over when I just found it. And it was very kind of you to mention all the followers, even those who only posted once. :thumbsup2

And I truly do hope you get back to the World soon. I know your pain, I've been planning a Disney trip for a few years now since my first trip and plans keep falling through. Let's hope we both get there soon enough! You especially, so we can enjoy another witty Great Biscuit Trip Report! :goodvibes
Thanks! I truly hope you are able to return soon!

Well, as your top poster (only in count, mind you), I feel rather lousy that I'm only making it for a final comment nearly 3 pages later. Ah well...
It’s okay. You get a pass with the whole 12 hour time zone difference!

1) If we're ever in Texas... watch out! Could be some fun times. :confused3;):thumbsup2
You know it! Give a shout out if you pass this way.

2) This has been one of the best WRITTEN TRs ever! You really have a gift there!
Thanks so much!

3) I know we'll be hearing from you regularly, as you've been thoroughly assimilated- we've done good!
I’m not going anywhere. I’ve always hung around this board, just didn’t post as often in days gone by. (Hard to believe my post count was 328 when I started this TR.)

4) I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be a PTR sooner, rather than later.
I like your suspicions!

5) I refuse to say good-bye- I know I'll see you on mine- there's at least 6 more months of kicks and giggles over there. ;)
Giggles and Kicks! That sounds like a dog food commercial!

If it helps any, you're not alone; it's incredibly frustrating, but we'll all get through it. Hang in there! :hug:
It does. When I start getting bitter, I remind myself there are a lot of folks who have no job at all and suddenly I realize I can’t complain.

It's been so much fun getting to "know" The Biscuits! Hope you'll stick around and keep us posted on what life brings your way. Wishing you and yours all the best! :goodvibes
Thanks V! It’s been great getting to know you and Leo as well. (We need more TR’s from you BTW….just saying.)

You truly are a classy, gracious, amazing guy. The quoted paragraph (and entire post) summarizes that. You made it a real pleasure to read your epic report and interact with you along the way. You are a great storyteller!

Thanks for all the shout-outs to your fans (and the links to their own TRs). Very classy move.

And thanks for writing this wonderful TR! I look forward to the continuing saga...
Thanks Hucifer! Who knew a TR with multiple flatulence references would come off as classy! :lmao I’m glad you found your way over. Oh that reminds me, I was half way through your last update yesterday when I was interrupted. Hello, I don’t care if there is a network outage, I’m reading Hucifer here. Time to go finish it up.

It is such a sad moment to realize your TR is over. It has been such a great joy to live WDW through your words. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the shoutout!
Thanks so much for reading along! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. No prob on the shout out! It’s my pleasure to give credit where credit is due.

Aw shucks GB thanks for thanking us.
Truly awesome ride, thank you for bringing us along.
See you on the boards, and feel free to sneak in a pic of the amazing family, especially the girls!
I'm trying for peepfest too. Hope He sees fit to see us there!!!
:grouphug:
Blessing to you and the Family. Keep up His good work. :hug:

Aw shucks GB thanks for thanking us.
Truly awesome ride, thank you for bringing us along.
See you on the boards, and feel free to sneak in a pic of the amazing family, especially the girls!
I'm trying for peepfest too. Hope He sees fit to see us there!!!
:grouphug:
Blessing to you and the Family. Keep up His good work. :hug:
Hey burly! Thanks so much for reading along. It would be SO awesome to meet everyone at Peeps Fest! Here's to hoping! Tell your sister "Bubba says hey!"

Thanks for the great TR GB and for mentioning all of your fans! I will have a TR started if I ever catch up around these boards, so maybe I will see you over there (look for a TR title, "you know all the queens are evil, right?")

If not, see you around Jordan's and elsewhere!

This report is one of my time favorites! I'm so glad your writing talent will not be going to waste. I'm truly hoping you and the fam make it to peepfest. You and Jordan in WDW at the same time would be the best report ever. Good luck with your job and future ventures. And thank you for thanking and promoting all of us readers.

Thanks for the great TR GB and for mentioning all of your fans! I will have a TR started if I ever catch up around these boards, so maybe I will see you over there (look for a TR title, "you know all the queens are evil, right?")

If not, see you around Jordan's and elsewhere!
I'll be watching for it!

This report is one of my time favorites! I'm so glad your writing talent will not be going to waste. I'm truly hoping you and the fam make it to peepfest. You and Jordan in WDW at the same time would be the best report ever. Good luck with your job and future ventures. And thank you for thanking and promoting all of us readers.
Thanks! It would be a hoot to hang with Jordan. I'm sure there would be much jocularity and poofing involved. Thanks for reading along!

It was a great trip report. ZZUB's reports were one of my favorites and now your report ranks up there with his! I'm sure I'll see you around on the other reports!

We had to cancel our previous trip and am now in limbo as to when we will reschedule. It's so hard to wait as I am sure you know but I believe it will all work out when I leave it in His hands! Thanks for the laughs and the tears! And whenever the next PTR starts make sure I'm invited!

I hope you'll be able to return sooner rather than later. I sure hope you'll stick around the boards. It wouldn't be the same without you!!

Thanks for such an entertaining, insightful, and well-written trip report. I want to be you when I grow up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter