• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biscuit's Grand Adventure | An epic tale three decades in the making!

hi:)
so i have to let you know i was sick all weekend and i found your trip report, although trip report doesnt quite do it justice, it is more like an encyclopedia. i loved:love:it. it was better than a book. i just wanted to let you know

Hey, GB! I've been gone for a week or so with the flu, but I'm so glad I got back in time to thank you.

Thanks for the stories.
Thanks for the sweet pictures.
Thanks for the "growing up Disney" trip reports.
Thanks for the shout out.
And thanks for filling a place in our DIS hearts that had been empty for a while (hi, ZZUB!).

This was a truly outstanding read, and I hope you are able to keep it all for your beautiful little girls to read when they get older. They will, I'm sure, treasure it.

Please stay active here on the DIS, O.K.?

God bless.

:)
Sorry to hear about the flu. :sick: I just got over it myself. NOT pretty. Thanks so much for reading along! I truly appreciate it. And like you, I miss Zzub too. I'm converting to a print version now actually. (Removing the DIS - Specific references and adding in a couple of forgotten elements.) I'm glad you were along for the ride!

hi:)
so i have to let you know i was sick all weekend and i found your trip report, although trip report doesnt quite do it justice, it is more like an encyclopedia. i loved:love:it. it was better than a book. i just wanted to let you know
Sorry to hear you were sick. :sick: It's been hitting everybody lately. Thanks so much for reading along. I'm glad I was able to help you pass the time!

An a special final thanks to all who have read along. (Lurkers and posters alike.) When exiting, please collect all belongings and take small children by the hand. We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here at the Magic Kingdom.

I apologize for not reading this when The Great Biscuit was regularly posting on this TR.
It is in the Completed Board now, but in honor of a great TR, I am going to stick it in the beginning for awhile. Many times I receive PM's asking me for a good TR, and I can seand them here.

I haven't laughed this hard and really enjoyed this one. I enjoy all of them, but it was nice taking 3 days and reading it. It was like a good book, that you couldn't wait to come back to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter