Birthday Ideas?

jerzeystar09

Mouseketeer
it will be my boyfriend's birthday while we are down there in March, and I'm looking for some ideas for maybe a surprise for his birthday. We already have the day planned out with meals and park of his choosing. Any suggestions?

One year for my birthday I did a sort of around the world thing in Epcot. I bought a little notebook and had a CM in each country write happy birthday and sign it in their language. I bought a pin at each country and took a picture. When I got home I made a sort of shadow box out of the whole thing. If you have memory maker (or whatever it is called) they do some great shots with birthday balloons and such.

Some thing to do outside the parks depending upon what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

For my 50th, DW took me on a DCL.

Order a birthday package to be sent to the room if you are staying on site. They will do it while you are out in the parks, a nice surprise to come back too at the end of the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter