• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday dinner for 21st? CRT or...?

ThroughLookingGlass

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzl
Going in May. Trying to get all my ADRs together and I just can't decide on a place to eat for my birthday. It'll be me, parents, and best friend. Seriously considering CRT but everyone always says it's terrible? :confused3 I just want a fun, somewhat fance place.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or reviews they'd like to share?

Going in May. Trying to get all my ADRs together and I just can't decide on a place to eat for my birthday. It'll be me, parents, and best friend. Seriously considering CRT but everyone always says it's terrible? :confused3 I just want a fun, somewhat fance place.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or reviews they'd like to share?
Are you more interested in Princesses or the castle atmosphere?

If you want Princesses, I'd book Akershus instead. If you're all about the castle (like me!), book CRT knowing that the food is "average" and that you're paying to sit inside Cindy's castle.

Either way, have a great birthday! pixiedust:

If you want the castle experience, then CRT is it. However with a group of adults and turning 21, I would love the Cali grill with a ressie about 1 hour before the fireworks! It is a great view up there!

My DH's birthday is May 17th and we are going to Ohana for dinner.:)

WHATTTT?! NO WAY! MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 17TH!!! pixiedust:

BFF and I are going the day before! It's our arrival day and Ohana is perfect for easing into vacation mode. I considered it for bday dinner but parents have been so many times they're sick of it.

If you want the castle experience, then CRT is it. However with a group of adults and turning 21, I would love the Cali grill with a ressie about 1 hour before the fireworks! It is a great view up there!

Was literally just discussing this with my parents, how did you know? Mind reader. :wizard:

I think I decided on an early Be Our Guest after a day of Epcot? :scratchin
Fireworks that night and MK is open till midnight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter