• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

birthday cake on fireworks cruise?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Not sure it this is the thread to post this on, but I'll give it a shot. We've booked a Magic Kingdom specialty cruise on the 21 foot pontoon on our daughters 16th birthday this summer. I know they have bagged snacks, soft drinks. It just states "private dining" but no links to birthday cakes if we wanted to have one delivered to the boat. Is that an option? Has anyone done this? We're picking up at the Polynesian so do I need the check there?
Thanks!

I am no expert, but the short answer is yes. I have had a birthday cake, cookies, hot chocolate and cupcakes delivered to the fireworks boats. It was fun. I am planning a cruise with cupcakes for the summer. The Illuminations cruise also put balloons and a banner on the boat (that was several years ago). I would call the Poly number in the above post. Private dining is who will help you. The cupcakes and cookies were easier for me to handle on the boat since no cutting of servings or forks needed to eat......just an FYI.

I actually just called them last week, as we have a cruise booked for summer. It seems as they can get you any type of food/drink item. I also inquired about champagne and beer as well (can also be added, if desired). Whatever you want, seems like they can accommodate! Enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter