Birthday Cake Grand Floridian

Maresc

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the GF Easter weekend which is also our DD birthday (Sweet 16!). The first and last time we were in DW we were celebrating her 6th bday and also stayed at the Grand. They were kind enough to surprise her with a small round mini cake with a white chocolate topper (Cinderella's castle) and left it in our room one evening. She was tickled pink! When I made reservations they asked if we are celebrating an occasion and I told them about our daughter turning 16. I am curious is it is standard practice for them to surprise her with another cake or should I order something for her. I don't need anything large as it is our DD, DH, and myself. I wanted to order balloons and flowers as well but was turned off by the exorbitant prices on Disney Floral and Gifts. The price for what I wanted was almost as much as the room! Any ideas, advice, suggestions, greatly appreciated!

I think there is a cake thread on the message boards somewhere. I don't have the thread off hand right now, but I'm sure if you search the forums, you will find the thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter