• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Button

dtaylor98

Mouseketeer
This will be my first time celebrating my birthday at WDW. Should I wear my birthday button only on my actual birthday or should I wear it for the entire trip since it is a birthday trip?

It's up to you how long to wear it. We wore our just engaged buttons our whole trip. Actually the only time we didnt have them on my wife went to buy something with me there and because she wanted to use her credit card and we didnt have our just engaged buttons the cm said the card had to have my name on it for the dvc discount.

The entire trip. I celebrated my 60th there and wore my badge proudly every day because this was my 60th BDay trip. My wife and I also go in the spring for our anniversry every year and we wear our buttons every day. We aren't looking for free stuff, we just like the happy greetings.

Thanks everyone! I think it would be fun to wear it for the whole trip but didn't want to do anything that might seem wrong.

I know people that go down months after there birthday but since it is there birthday trip they were the button you will be fine

I just got back from a trip in August and my birthday isn't until the end of September, but since the trip was for my birthday, I wore my button the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter