Birks @ Sam's Club

DisTwix

DIS Veteran
Hello!

My local Sam's has a killer deal on some Betula Birkenstocks - three styles and three colors, all Nubuck. They are $39.99 a pair!!

The styles are the three strap, the two strap and the two strap with a heel strap. The colors are Taupe, Mocca and Jet Black.

I know that not all Sam's carry the same stuff, but hopefully if you are in the market for a pair of Birks (or wanting to try them, but afraid of the $$$) you'll find them at yours!!!

Happy shopping!

Thanks for the tip we just got back with a pair for my son, he is 12 and I didn't want to shell out a hundred bucks. I think I will have to go back for a pair for myself this afternoon. :bounce: :jester:

I know! At that price it is hard to get just one pair!

I almost got a black pair (mine are two strap taupe), but decided to save the $$ and get a pair of Birks with the covered cork or Mephistos ($CHOKE$) that I can wear to work. I think I can get away with these on Fridays and the weekend (and nights - I work silly, silly hours) but during the day I need something a little more dressy.

Anyone have those Birks this the covered sole? They look AWESOME..... how do they perform?

I picked mine up a week ago, the brown leather (already had the black ones) I LOVE them!...I have a heel spur and can't seem to wear anything else!....and the nice price is great too!

Holycow

OH MY GOSH!! What an awesome price. I caught my daughter tonight getting ready to throw one of my Birkies up in to a very tall tree to try to knock down a dog toy she got stuck up there. I would have had to play thumps on her head if she had gotten my shoe stuck up there too.
I love mine. They are the most comfy shoes I own, and I will be headed to the local Sam's tomorrow to have a look. Thanks for the "heads up".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter