Bingo

xavier2001

DIS Veteran
Promise last roomie question, not new to cruising but new to Bingo, when you play do you need cash or do you charge to your onboard account? It’s on our list to try this cruise and I want to be sure to have enough cash if I need it. Thanks!

Your winnings also get placed onto your onboard account.

We won in December and we were paid in straight cash. It was weird having that much cash. It might have been because it was the last evening of the cruise.

It was the final blackout, the big one.

We won in December and we were paid in straight cash. It was weird having that much cash. It might have been because it was the last evening of the cruise.

It was the final blackout, the big one.

Then yes that is why you got cashed out. :) Way to go on the big win!

Your winnings also get placed onto your onboard account.

Assuming I won, and assuming I'm a responsible adult who won't turn around and spend the winnings :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Are you allowed to cash out the winnings? If yes, how do you cash out since refunds from onboard account goes back onto original form of payment.

Assuming I won, and assuming I'm a responsible adult who won't turn around and spend the winnings :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Are you allowed to cash out the winnings? If yes, how do you cash out since refunds from onboard account goes back onto original form of payment.

Go to GS with your receipt that you got that will show winnings and your name and information. Give them at least an hour or so between winning and going there though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter