Bill from Poly stay

Jonell

DIS Veteran
Hi friends.. I just got a bill in the mail from the Poly for our stay June 13th-20th. It is for Laundry valet services that were billed to me for $123. Apparently this is a mistake because I never asked for or received this service. I called the number on the invoice but had to leave a message. Has anyone else ever been mistakenly charged for service??.. Were you able to resolve it quickly??.. Thanks

While not a frequent occurrence, things like that do happen. Everybody that I've read here reporting something like that has had satisfaction when they called.

We had several problems with our final bill and a few more from charges to our room from throughout our stay - charges we did not make, being charges for a TS at a QS, etc. All were resolved by a phone call or visiting the concierge desk. I am sure it will be resolved easily.

Hi friends.. I just got a bill in the mail from the Poly for our stay June 13th-20th. It is for Laundry valet services that were billed to me for $123. Apparently this is a mistake because I never asked for or received this service. I called the number on the invoice but had to leave a message. Has anyone else ever been mistakenly charged for service??.. Were you able to resolve it quickly??.. Thanks

Jonell this is NOT the place to air your dirty laundry. :duck: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm confident they'll work with you, please let us know how it turns out.

I got a call back from Disney about 2 hrs after I left the message. I was just asked if I used valet laundry services and of course I said "no"... I was told the charges would be removed.. I hope it's all cleared up now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter