Biggest parks touring/lines/strategy changes in past year?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Curious what everyone thinks has been in the biggest changes in the way you attack the parks in the past year or so. I don't mean new or closing rides or shows, but rather things like -- it used to be a really long line for ____, or really hard to get FPs, but now it's not so bad. Or, conversely, there used to never be a wait for ____, but now it's awful so I try to get there early. Or it used to be hard to a seat for such-in-such show or a reservation at such-in-such restaurant, but now you can walk right up. Anyone want to play?

This is an interesting and big question. I've got no answers for you but hope someone does. Would like to see the opinions
of the pros on this. On our last trip , Jan 2015, everything felt different than our 4 other winter trips. You could see that there
were a lot of big changes. We are going again Jan 30th and expect to see things different again.

I'm not sure why this got moved to Theme Parks Community, since it's about changes to park strategy. Maybe because I used the word play? Oh well!

Following! It will have been 2.5 years since we have been when we go next month so I know a lot has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter