Bigfire Restaurant (CityWalk)

xultimatefanx

Potions Master

Looks like the newest restaurant let media have a preview of what they have to offer, what do you think?

Meh... I was hoping for more of a steakhouse menu, but it looks good.
Yeah, I agree. I thought that the promo that I read last month said that they were going to be featuring wood-fired steaks as their "thing". But maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part...

Never thought I'd see a filet mignon only a few more dollars more than a sirloin.

Do they accept reservations? Anyone know?
Thanks

I know if you stay at any of the hotels where you get express passes included you get preferred seating at most restaurants so you just walk up and they'll get you a table quicker than most customers. I do think there's a way of booking/reserving through either phoning or online but because it hasn't officially opened yet I can't find the contact info just yet.

Ok great. Thanks for your advice. We are staying at Porto Fino for our upcoming trip - I'm not sure if restaurants at City Walk truly provide preferential seating for hotel guests - but it's worth a try. From my experience it's more talk than truth - but it won't hurt.

If someone does find out that bookings can/will be available via online app please post - we definitely will be trying this new restaurant next time out.

Thanks again for your help.

Is there a kid's menu?

Kids Menu

It's now open, the normal opening times are:

Hours of Operation
Sunday - Thursday : 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
(hours subject to change)

However currently it's opening times are:

Hours of Operation Wednesday, June 26, 2019 – Saturday, June 29 2019 Only
Wednesday, June 26, 2019: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Thursday, June 27, 2019: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday, June 28, 2019: 3:00 pm – 12:00 am
Saturday, June 29, 2019: 3:00 pm – 12:00 am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter