big two year old

45tire0

Earning My Ears
my niece is 2 1/2 years old and 44" tall. Will she be required to buy a ticket since she is as big as some 4 year olds? ::MinnieMo

As long as she isn't 3 or older she will not be penalized for her size. Some people bring copies of birth certificates to feel better just in case they're asked.

I brought a copy of MY DD's birth certificate last time - our last day was her actual 3rd b-day. She was fairly tall and very articulate for her age (still won't shut up) and she told everyone it was her birthday and that she was three ( and occasionally other ages) but no one ever challenged us regarding tickets.

My DD was/still is very tall and she went a month shy of turning 3. We didn't take any type of birth certificate or proof, and we were never asked for any.

We took our 2 1/2 year old and the CM asked for his ticket. My husband explained that he just turned 2 1/2 and the CM laughed at him. He wasn't challenged but he knew that the CM didn't believe him either. :rotfl: My husband asked the CM if he wanted to see DSs' driver's license. They both laughed at that. :goodvibes

Lori

My DD is going to be 11 which falls just in the youth category, HOWEVER, she is rather tall and looks MUCH older. Is it policy that CMs can't challenge that? If I say she is, then she is?

gr8tpanther said:
My DD is going to be 11 which falls just in the youth category, HOWEVER, she is rather tall and looks MUCH older. Is it policy that CMs can't challenge that? If I say she is, then she is?
Actually, youth prices are for ages 3-9, so you'll need to purchase her a full adult ticket.

:earsboy:

WDSearcher said:
Actually, youth prices are for ages 3-9, so you'll need to purchase her a full adult ticket.

:earsboy:

For restaurants she is still considered a child, lol... that will save ALOT of money, I have been looking at the prices :faint:

For restaurants she is still considered a child, lol... that will save ALOT of money, I have been looking at the prices
My DD will be 11 on our next trip and I was noticing that difference too. I was so glad she will still fall under the child umbrella at restaurants. She barely eats enough at the buffets to justify the kids price. We were going to have to cut back on fancy meals if we were paying for 3 adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter