BIG Thank You to Pete, John, Kevin & Dreams

DisneySuzy

Earning My Ears
I wanted to send a HUGH thank you to Pete, John, Kevin and Dreams Unlimited Travel for the once in a life time ABD Italy Bella trip that Pete gave away during the end of the year podcast on the Disney Magic cruise last December for his favorite thing of that year.

My husband and I had the opportunity to start this trip on our 35th wedding anniversary day. As always the ABD guides, Troy and Marcello, treated us with surprises on that first day. We have been back for less than 2 weeks and still can't stop talking about it.

The trip was great and if you have a chance to go on one of these, please do and get to Kevin. Kevin was very helpful making sure that we were comfortable travel to Europe. This was our first trip to Europe and I had many questions and concerns. After spending some time with Kevin and also with Jeff and Val, we had no problem going on this tour and all of the concerns went away as soon as we got to our first hotel in Italy. I would go back in a heart beat.

We had many chances to talk to the other 38 people in our group about how we came to be on this trip and how wonderful the people that gave us this trip and how Dreams Unlimited was wonderful to work with. They all were surprised on how such a wonderful trip could have been given away. Every chance I could I told them about Dreams. Hopefully this will push some folks your way.

Again, very special time we had and Pete, John, Kevin and Dreams many THANKS. :thanks:

Sue & Bill

After spending some time with Kevin and also with Jeff and Val, we had no problem going on this tour and all of the concerns went away as soon as we got to our first hotel in Italy.

So glad you found our advice to be helpful! Would love to read a trip report.

So glad you found our advice to be helpful! Would love to read a trip report.
Sue and Bill - Congrats on the awesome "win", and how nice of you to write such a wonderful post- nice to see nice things happen to nice people every once in awhile! Glad you enjoyed your trip, and happy anniversary!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter