Big River ADR's?

zamboniman333

Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A
So Big River is on the dinning plan correct? But do they not take ADR's:confused3. We tried looking it up last night but it did not come up on the ADR page on the Disney Website. We would like to book a ADR for the night we get in, but if we can't book a ADR I don't know if I want to risk trying to do a walk up, unless it's not a problem to get into?? (Never been there) We get in on a Tuesday afternoon 11/30. :goodvibes

Thanks

No, you can't book ADRS through Disney. They're not a Disney restaurant and don't choose to participate in the Disney reservation system.

You can call the restaurant directly and ask, although I don't know if they do reservations as far out as Disney does.

But they are on or they take the Disney dinning plan correct? Just want to make sure.

They take eEservations 30 days before. I called and they would not do it any earlier. You would think by that time most people already have all there ressie's. I am holding out because I heard it was really good there.:banana: They do take the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter