Big Love premiered last night

Why does Selma dress like a man? It was a little hard to follow last night. :confused3

I thought it was funny when Nicki and Albie were talking about "knocking off" their mother and father and Nicki was just kidding, but Albie was oooh soooo serious.

Wonder what next season will bring??

I don't know but he has another "wife" who is large and dresses like a man as well. The one that tried to choke Bill with the belt when they were looking for that document.

Actually, I believe Ben was holding baby Nell. It was Marg's Aaron and Lester, and Barb's Tancy aka Teenie who were missing. They have a total of 8 kiddos between the 3 wives.

And I bet Roman is revived as others have posted. ::yes::

Margene was a riot on that shopping channel. I bet she does become very rich. That s/l will be awesome. :laughing:

I thought Ben had one of the boys :confused:and honestly couldn't remember if Marg had two boys or one. It always seems like when they show all the little kids there is so much running around going on, I can't keep up with whose who! :rotfl:

I think poor Margene is going to be told she has to stop because of the poligamy. If she got famous it is going to bring too much attention to the family.

I don't know but he has another "wife" who is large and dresses like a man as well. The one that tried to choke Bill with the belt when they were looking for that document.

I'm pretty sure that is Selma, Roman's sister. Hollis just has one wife who dresses like a man.

Wonder if Nicki will turn to Ray too help her gain custody of her daughter?

I'm pretty sure that is Selma, Roman's sister. Hollis just has one wife who dresses like a man.

The one who tried to strangle Bill with the belt is the wo/man who looks like Moe. Selma is the one who came after Bill with a stapler while "Moe" was strangling him.

I just hope Bill doesn't decide to marry Nikki's daughter. That would be so bad!
But Bill's son might take an interest. He wants to do the multi wife thing.

I just hope Bill doesn't decide to marry Nikki's daughter. That would be so bad!
But Bill's son might take an interest. He wants to do the multi wife thing.

I highly doubt it! :scared1:;)Bill is very against that part of poligamy.

The one who tried to strangle Bill with the belt is the wo/man who looks like Moe. Selma is the one who came after Bill with a stapler while "Moe" was strangling him.

Okay I had to look this one up because I was pretty sure it was a man who strangled Bill. First I went to the HBO website and the person who did it's name is Bowl Cut. :confused: :rotfl: Looked at IMDB and Bowl Cut is played by a man while Selma is played by a woman, which honestly until I looked it up, I wasn't sure of. :rotfl:

For some reason I'm getting the vibe that Margene is getting scammed. Guess it was just the way that woman was talking to her.

Selma and Bowl Cut seem like Albies type. ;)

What a great episode! I really hope that Roman is dead! The fallout from his death would be interesting to watch. Also, I hope that Margene is not getting scammed. I want her to succeed. I was glad to see Nikki open up to Barb about her daughter.

I don't think she's going to get scammed. I get the feeling something good is going to happen and she is going to have to make a choice between the family and the jewelry business.

I don't think Margie will get scammed either. I thought the network she was on was like QVC.

This season was really good. The writers were just awesome. I think I watch too much reality shows because these actors were just superb. I hope the series goes back to the summer.

I don't think Margie will get scammed either. I thought the network she was on was like QVC.

I think she is going to make it big and Bill won't be able to stand it that she is successful.

Well last night we watched our tivo'ed Big Love.... hhhmmmm....
:rotfl: that said alot didn't it!

Did it seem to anyone else that they wasted alot of time on the kidnapping? It's like all of these bit players were brought in to fill up the finale?? Not so sure about that.

So are Nikki and Bill divorced or not???

Something tells me Nikki's daughter is more trouble than Rhonda ever thought about being, did you all catch the part about her killing and disecting the frog?

I guess Rhonda is not Nikki's daughter:rotfl2: ... oh well.. so much for speculation..good thing i'm not playing the stock market.:goodvibes

It's so interesting how everyone is falling apart but Margene.. she's always been my favorite character, well she and Barb. Margene is really making it on her own.

Poor Barb.... poor Barb. I wish i could give her a hug.

My husband and i talked about how bill is really a young roman. last night's show revealed that to be true moreso than ever.

I still don't get the 4th wife storyline unless it was to display lust and greed in the acquisition of a new wife.

The greens.... are creepY creepierToNs... *shivers*
~D o n ' t ..... d r i n k...... t h e..... k o o l a i d~
:scared1:

Wow, okay I just watched too, and I agree I think Margene is going to be successful and it will be hard for the rest of the family to deal with (mainly Bill) especially since no one has really been paying attention to what she is doing, since there is so much other drama gong on.

Did anyone else think Barb has gone totally nuts?!? Using a surrogate in India- has she gone bonkers? It's not like they are young parents struggling to to have a child... there are 7 err now 8 (I guess) kids in that house and she had three of them! She should focus on getting her kids on track. I think maybe she should find where her third missing child Teenie went ;)

And although I was so glad to see Roman die, I was a little disappointed because he is such an interesting character on the show, I would rather see him get caught finally and go to jail...and plus I don't want Joey to go to jail, I feel bad for him. My husband and I gasped waiting to see who was going to walk through the door (since obviously they were going to kill Roman), but when we saw it was Joey, we both yelled out "Nooo!"

haha...already looking forward to next season :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter