Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Victoria spent her summer doing nothing and might win $50,000 for second place. Not too shabby.

Who is everyone voting for for AFH? I did my 20 for Donny. If Frankie wins I'm going to know it's all rigged in his favor.

Who is everyone voting for for AFH? I did my 20 for Donny. If Frankie wins I'm going to know it's all rigged in his favor.

I'm voting for Donny.

Don't forget - you are allowed to vote 20 times EVERY day (thru 9/22).

I hope Derrick wins and I hope he takes Cody in the final two just to show he has integrity. I hope he is not dumb enough to throw winning the final HOH if that is the case I hope Cody takes Victoria because that would just be "really dumb to throw that comp".

I just went on you Tube because I was wondering how many followers Frankie really has. He only has 200,000+ followers. Also te majority of his videos have like 30,000 views. The ones that come anywhere near 1 million have Arriana in them or things like Disneyland. He is so delusional.

My vote is for Donnie - trying to vote everyday!

I've totally been using all my 20 votes per day for Donny for AFP! I think he's going to win by a landslide. I also am hoping Derrick takes Cody to the final 2 if he has the chance. I think it rub the jury the wrong way if he didn't.

Because Frankie has thousands of followers, that makes it even more critical to vote for Donny 20 times each and every day (or anyone else besides Frankie for that matter).

Gosh, I really hope no one votes for Frankie after hearing him "toot his own horn" as Caleb said. That really annoyed me that he went out of the game acting like a spoiled brat. I understand being hurt, but c'mon. Do you think people will boo Christine again?

Did my 20 today for Donny. That montage they played of him tonight was so funny but I hate that he was so alone. :sad: I'm proud of the way he represented NC!!

I was totally disappointed by Frankie. At the beginning of the season me and DH thought he was hilarious, but it seemed like after he made his "announcement" about his sister that he became really arrogant. Honestly I don't understand why CBS is giving them both such a huge push. :confused3

Gosh, I really hope no one votes for Frankie after hearing him "toot his own horn" as Caleb said. That really annoyed me that he went out of the game acting like a spoiled brat. I understand being hurt, but c'mon. Do you think people will boo Christine again?

Yes, I think so. I imagine most people were disturbed by her behavior with Cody when she has a husband at home. As if someone like Cody would ever give her even a second of attention outside of the house!

I've been trying to find Jeff's exit interview with Caleb. Does anyone have a link to it? Thanks.

Looks like part 2 is starting. Derrick needs to win this as I think Derrick and Victoria are a bit wiser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter