BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Anyone know of the target? I am just assuming it is Haleigh.

Editing: Sorry Lorimay. I didn't read your post. Guess my post is a bit late, LOL.

Haleigh is the target, but if Tyler is smart he will keep her around. Tyler really should consider taking both Angela and Haleigh to final 3. Angela because she is so hated and Haleigh because with Haleigh in Final 2, Level 6 controls who wins. With the way Kaycee has been playing lately I think it will be a big mistake to take her to final 2.

On another note, Les Monves is rumored to be stepping down from the head of CBS as soon as tomorrow amidst sexual misconduct allegations. If he does , we may not have a host for BB anymore.

Haleigh is the target, but if Tyler is smart he will keep her around. Tyler really should consider taking both Angela and Haleigh to final 3. Angela because she is so hated and Haleigh because with Haleigh in Final 2, Level 6 controls who wins. With the way Kaycee has been playing lately I think it will be a big mistake to take her to final 2.

On another note, Les Monves is rumored to be stepping down from the head of CBS as soon as tomorrow amidst sexual misconduct allegations. If he does , we may not have a host for BB anymore.

Would she quit in protest or would she be removed?

Didn't care for Victor new look at all. I wouldn't have recognized Danielle for anything at all.

Would she quit in protest or would she be removed?

She has said she was standing by her man, so I would think she would quit. If she doesn't quit not sure if the new owners would allow her to stay. I just don't see how she could stay, her husband is being forced to give up his station whether justifiably or not, how can she continue to work for them. I may DVR The Talk tomorrow lol

Just had to comment on Sam, her comment at the end, good Lord, I'd sleep with one eye open if I was in that house.

She has said she was standing by her man, so I would think she would quit. If she doesn't quit not sure if the new owners would allow her to stay. I just don't see how she could stay, her husband is being forced to give up his station whether justifiably or not, how can she continue to work for them. I may DVR The Talk tomorrow lol

Just had to comment on Sam, her comment at the end, good Lord, I'd sleep with one eye open if I was in that house.

I wish I could watch The Talk tomorrow, but I have to work and don’t have a DVR. Fill me in, please.

I so curious what Julie will do.
6 more women coming forward, Yikes. My thought is was it since they've been together? But she was the "other woman" too.
The old saying...... If they cheat with you, they will cheat on you.

As far as Sam and her comments at the end, holy poop she is bat crap crazy.
She had NO IDEA who any of those old players were, that speaks volumes about her game.

Happy for Nicole & Victor!!!
Danielle did look very different, but she just has a baby a few weeks ago, in a few months she will be back to herself.
She looked so tired, her eyes were puffy all of us moms can relate to that!

Paul.......:crazy2:

**If Julie walks before end of BB (which I doubt she probably has a contract and will finish it out, unless CBS lets her out of it.)
Maybe Marissa Jaret Winokur or Jeff Shroeder can finish the last few live episodes.

By the way Jeff and Jordan had their second child last week, another little boy. :love:

Ummmm yeah, Sam's little speech at the end..... I mean what the heck!
I liked her the first week, and can't stand her now, that freakin baby voice just drives me nuts. :(

Looks like julie won’t be hosting anymore since she isn’t on the talk.

I think Ross would be a good host.

Ok, watched the very beginning of the view. It happens to be their Season 9 opener and Julie was not there. They said that she is taking time off to be with her family, I have to assume that is it for her and would not be surprised if she isn't on BB anymore either. Sharon Osborne was hinting that The Talk could be done with too as when you get new management a lot of people lose their jobs. Could also be the end of BB as it still has not been renewed for Season 21. Can you imagine the houseguests when they see a new host on Thursday. I wonder if the producers will warn them ahead of time so they don't start asking questions on live TV.

I will be so sad to see Julie not being a part of BB if that is whats going to happen. I wonder how much they'll tell the HG.

Sam.......make her the robot again and put her in a very locked secure room!! ;)

So there are a few rumors out there, that Big Brother may move networks next season.
That will be good for Julie, I think she is done at CBS.

If she's taking time with her family, I doubt we will see her for the final few live shows left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter