• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Blue Book?

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
When I joined in May'07, I was given a lovely blue hardcover book.
How often will I receive one of these books, and when will the next one come out?

TIA:goodvibes

i have a soft cover blue book with a cartoon front of Mickey in front of all of the resorts except AKV. Their is a rabbit (Animal) looking over the fence trying to get in. AKV was subsequently announced.

We got these books in early Fall of '06.

Is this the book you received?

We joined in January '06, bought resale, and this is the only BOOK that we have received.

How often? I have no idea.

When I joined in May'07, I was given a lovely blue hardcover book.
How often will I receive one of these books, and when will the next one come out?

TIA:goodvibes

Is this the Dream book? I got it from DVC as a sales pitch..I don't think you get them every year, but I could be wrong.

Yes, I'm sure you are refering to the "Dream Book", and it is a promotionaly item only. You will get annual vacation planner books that have point charts upgraded at least every other year.

Yes, I'm sure you are refering to the "Dream Book", and it is a promotionaly item only. You will get annual vacation planner books that have point charts upgraded at least every other year.

Diane,

Have a question. If they give these out every other year, and the one we have is good thru 2008, what will we do come Feb 1 when we start booking for Jan 2009 at the 11 month window?

Diane,

Have a question. If they give these out every other year, and the one we have is good thru 2008, what will we do come Feb 1 when we start booking for Jan 2009 at the 11 month window?

I think what Diane was trying to say is that the Vacation Planner book comes out every year (annually), and shows two years worth of points.

Thus the 2007 book showed 2007 & 2008 point charts.

The 2008 book will show 2008 & 2009 point charts.

The 2008 book will probably be in the mail very soon.

For non-DVC resorts, the book will only show the current year's charts. For example the 2007 book shows DCL 2007 sailings, but not 2008. The 2008 book will most likely show only 2008 sailings, and not anything for 2009.

Hope this helps.

Yes, it is the "Dream" book . . . thanks for your responses everyone!!!:goodvibes

received duplicate mailings to both my husband and my name-

Be on the lookout for detailed announcements about new resorts, I am sure I have tucked away the different property offerings-each one is clever. Certainly something that will show up in collectible auctions as time goes by!

We have received art (the member's canvas) and post cards to share with friends about DVC referrals.

Most recently my husband got a birthday card.

It's always interesting! I love getting mail that is not a bill!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter