• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biergarten still seating only 1 family per table?

Trip planner

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR for Biergarten the first week of August and I was wondering if anyone knows if they still only seat one family per table. We love Biergarten, but sitting close to strangers as COVID numbers rise in FL may be out of our comfort zone.

We have an ADR for Biergarten the first week of August and I was wondering if anyone knows if they still only seat one family per table. We love Biergarten, but sitting close to strangers as COVID numbers rise in FL may be out of our comfort zone.
I wish I had an answer for you on Biergarten, but did want to make sure you know there is basically no distancing at Disney World any more. Indoor line queues are back to "fill all available space," filling every seat on rides, etc.

I wish I had an answer for you on Biergarten, but did want to make sure you know there is basically no distancing at Disney World any more. Indoor line queues are back to "fill all available space," filling every seat on rides, etc.
Yes, we are a bit disappointed that there is no longer distancing and cases are rising, especially since my younger son isn’t eligible for the vaccine yet. We plan to wear masks indoors and have been rethinking indoor dining. At this point we can’t cancel with a full refund so we just decided to be okay with skipping attractions that make us uncomfortable and to try and enjoy our vacation.

There have always been 4 tops available at Biergarten so just state your preference to the podium host when you arrive.

A tank top wearing loud drunk guest is the reason we no longer eat at Biergarten. I barely like eating with my own family- let alone another family.

It must be hard for Disney to strike the perfect balance. People want to be distanced yet they want shorter lines for rides, shows opened up and more restaurant ADRs available. It’s impossible to please everyone I’m sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter