• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biergarten: No reservations available in June 2017?

4Spen

I'm always planning my next trip
I just started making my reservations for the last week of June 2017. I'm not new to making reservations or Disney but am new to making them this far in advance. Is it typical for a restaurant like Biergarten to be unavailable this far out? Do they eventually add their times? TYIA for any information.

Isn't end of June more than 180 days?
180 days from today is June 28th and we check-in on June 25th. I was able to make reservations, just nothing at Biergarten.

Good to know they're just not loaded yet. My family might riot if they don't get their German buffet. :)

It is either not loaded or they need to release additional capacity. I suppose it is possible they are holding it out due to a private event being scheduled around that time but not loaded is the most likely reason.

Actually there are no reservations available for dinner any day from now until June 29th. (180 days out). There are times available for lunch but no dinner times available.

Overtime I search I get a message that says, "A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

After posting this I went back online and noticed that they were available for Dec. 31st, but it's after Jan. 1 there is no availability.

Still the same weird message for dinners in February. I'm looking for my SIL - my DH does not enjoy it, so if she really wants it, she can call to ask :)

Glad I came across this thread. I was looking to make a dinner reservation for the first week of April. Nothing available for any night but I could book lunch each day. I've always been able to book the Biergarten as close as just a few weeks out when we've gone during prior spring breaks so I thought this was very strange. Guess I'll just keep checking and hoping.

Last night, I was searching for lunch in early July (within our 180+10) and kept getting the same message that "we were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later." (I just checked again for both lunch and dinner on several early-July dates and got the same message.)

Last night, I was able to find lunch reservations for June 27 with no problem. Now not even those are showing up.

The ADR system has been wonky lately. We are going beginning of a June, and I was able to book Biergarten no problem. But, my Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic dining, is not loaded yet, but the other 2 restaurants are. Terrible system!

I've been trying for a biergarten reservation for march 2 or 3rd and was surprised that there is literally nothing either night for a party of 4. We've never eaten there before, so I was assuming th reservations just must be hard to get - but maybe it's a glitch?

I got a reservation last month for March 15th. There is probably a glitch.

I just started making my reservations for the last week of June 2017. I'm not new to making reservations or Disney but am new to making them this far in advance. Is it typical for a restaurant like Biergarten to be unavailable this far out? Do they eventually add their times? TYIA for any information.
I still can't get any Biergarten ADRs for any date/time I try. However, last night Teppan Edo was coming up with the same message that the system couldn't search for availability and to try again later and I was just able to make a reservation for TE.

I called today to see about getting a table at Biergarten as part of the Festival of Arts dinner special and the CM (who seemed rather confused - she told me it ended before our 2/20 night, nope) couldn't find anything. I'm going to call back tomorrow. Maybe those tables are all sold out... but I should see availability at some point during our week!

Maybe it was a glitch in the system. I got Biergarten ADR for June a couple weeks ago. For about a whole week, i was playing with dates and times, and it was always available. Try again if you havent gotten it yet.

I just tried the last week in June and Biergarten came right up for 4 at 6:15.....

One thing i have had to do in the past with Disney website is A) use a new browser B) clear the cache and cookies on browser and try again.

Last edited:
The ADR system has been wonky lately. We are going beginning of a June, and I was able to book Biergarten no problem. But, my Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic dining, is not loaded yet, but the other 2 restaurants are. Terrible system!
I agree. I have cancelled a few ADRS lately and they are still listed under My reservations. (Good thing because I had Canceller's Remorse,) but I am not sure if I actually still have them or not. I will wait a little longer and then call

OP here. I went online this morning and was able to secure a Biergarten reservation for June 30th. There were times for all days so I'm thinking the glitch is fixed.

Another vote for finally fixed! I can see actual reservations now. Think I'll call back and see about the dining package again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter