Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

amk43

Earning My Ears
How long in advance do you typically need to make BBB reservations? My daughter told me two days ago that she wants to go during our trip in mid-April. I called yesterday, and the MK location is all booked up, and she's not as interested in the pirate/mermaid option or in going to Disney Springs.

Has anyone ever had any luck getting a reservation at this late date? I was thinking about calling once or twice a day in hopes of catching a cancellation, but I wondered if that would be fruitless.

Something like BBB isn't usually her "thing" but she's really excited about it, so I'd love to seize the moment while I can, if possible. :thanks:

People book 180 days out, so it's not surprising that they'd be booked up now.

The only way to catch a cancellation is to call. It does happen. There might also be a thread to coordinate on the boards, but I haven't looked. Good luck.

People book 180 days out, so it's not surprising that they'd be booked up now.

The only way to catch a cancellation is to call. It does happen. There might also be a thread to coordinate on the boards, but I haven't looked. Good luck.

Thank you! It's nice to know there might be a little hope. I wish it was something I could do online or on the app -- I hate the phone! :)

For my last trip, I called at least once or twice a week looking for a cancellation with no luck. On our MK day, we had an 8 am CRT reservation. My family got in line, and I went to BBB and asked for an appointment, and I got two for my girls!! You never know, so I would recommend calling regularly. And if all else fails, go the day of and keep your fingers crossed!

For my last trip, I called at least once or twice a week looking for a cancellation with no luck. On our MK day, we had an 8 am CRT reservation. My family got in line, and I went to BBB and asked for an appointment, and I got two for my girls!! You never know, so I would recommend calling regularly. And if all else fails, go the day of and keep your fingers crossed!

Thank you! I'll definitely try that. We had some luck getting into BOG once by doing that; I'll cross my fingers for a second!

Just replying to my own thread with an update.

I called a few times in the five or so weeks leading up to our trip, and there were never any openings at the BBB in MK, though they usually had some openings at the one in Disney Springs. Once we were at DW, I asked at the concierge desk a couple of times, again with no success.

On our MK day, we were already planning to rope drop because I hadn't been able to get a FP for 7DMT. We did that ride first with almost no wait, then hurried over to the BBB. I asked at the desk whether they had any cancellations that day, and the woman there said, "I can take you right now." It was probably just after 9:00, because it wasn't an EMH day. There were a few kids waiting, but it didn't start to get really crowded until about halfway through our time there.

So thank you again to kanglo for the suggestion to stop by in the morning! It worked great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter