Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! LOL! She wouldn't smile for the photpass guys this year. So all her pics look alot like that. That little stinker. The one I posted here is when we were waiting to be seated at 1900 Park, and she caught a glimpse of Prince Charming when someone opened the door. She wanted to go in right then and see him (as she said she would ONLY smile for Prince Charming, LOL :lovestruc ) and we told her she had to wait for our turn. So she was mad. :rotfl2: Then the whole way back to our room, she talked about how "cute: he was. :love:

Scrapbook Stacy
I think the rock diva you are talking about is NOT Hanna Montana, but the one with the colored extensions, right? I don't know if you can chose the color or not, but I wanted to clear thing s for you. I think the Hanna Montana is just call that. No special other name.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the pop princess and the rock star diva? Also, DD thinks that she wants to do the one with the colored hair extensions, can someone tell me if she gets to choose the color of extension or what? She really wants to go but she cannot decided on which hairstyle to do! She is 11 and really does not want to do the Hannah one now, like I thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Stacy

There are 3 hair styles:

Disney Diva - long hair extensions the same color as your own hair with mickey beads in it also

Pop Princess - long hair extensions at are rainbow colored with mickey ribbons in it too

Fairytale Princess - Bun with diamond tiara

This is the photo we have of dd w/ ariel in dec 2005 at Akershus.

IMG_02311.jpg

That's the same dress she had in January, 2008. Maybe it's just us, but we don't see this as even close to her wedding dress from the movie.....or even the white/green wedding dress you can buy at BBB. But oh well.....it was still wonderful for my daughter to see Ariel "with legs".

That's the same dress she had in January, 2008. Maybe it's just us, but we don't see this as even close to her wedding dress from the movie.....or even the white/green wedding dress you can buy at BBB. But oh well.....it was still wonderful for my daughter to see Ariel "with legs".

:lmao: That's exactly how my DD says it...."I want to see Ariel with legs".....:lmao:

Aurora and sleepingbeauty are the same person.

Also I think the green dress is really the wedding dress. She wears a green dress in the parade as well at MK. It is very light green, and her wedding dress is is white with green if I remember from the movie. The dresses for sale are also white with green trim, so I just assumed the green dress, which is fancy, was the wedding dress, just done in their style. The Belle dress is slightly different in the parde too than what you see in the moive. If i find the picture <I'll post it.

I think this is supposed to be the dress ariel wears in little mermaid 2.

GoofyFamily4, my daughter is 10 also. We are "biting the bullet" as you say and letting her do the castle package. We figure this is the last time that she will be able to do something like this. It is a once in a lifetime thing for us. I say if you can manage it, go for it! DD wants to do it at WDW, but would definetely not do it at home. Have fun!

I work @ the disney store and we put out our halloween costumes in aug. so if you wanted a less expensive dress. this is an option we sell princess dresses for around $30. Hope this helps.

Can you tell me what all they did for the Disco Diva hairstyle? My DD wants to get it done in June. Also, they told me on the phone that if we wanted photos we would have topay $29.95 but we plan on pre-purchasing the photo cd, so do you know how that will work?

Thank you, Stacy

Can you tell me what all they did for the Disco Diva hairstyle? My DD wants to get it done in June. Also, they told me on the phone that if we wanted photos we would have topay $29.95 but we plan on pre-purchasing the photo cd, so do you know how that will work?

Thank you, Stacy

I don't know about Disco Diva, the 3 styles are:

Pop Princess which is a rainbow multi colored hair extension ponytail holder which is kind of sticking up with colored mickey ribbons throughout

Disney Diva which is hair extension pony tail in the same color as girls hair with mickey ribbons throughout.

Fairy tale princess is a bun with a diamond tiara

As for the pics, I would skip the photo package, you can opt out of it and save the 30 bucks since you are already getting the photopass cd. You can still go and get the photo session done and just put all the photos on your photopass cd and print when you get home. Thats what we are doing.

Here is Ariel in her green dress in the MK afternoon parade.

littlemermaidgi9.jpg

This is the dress they sell at Disney. (the wedding dress)

imhungryad2.jpg

And here is the Belle dress in the parade.

beautyandthebeastdh6.jpg

These dresses look to have been more inspired by the Broadway shows than the movies. Particularly the Belle one.

Thank you all of the help! So...I can just walk over to the photo studio and they will just take the photos without a fee? Is this correct?
Thank you all!

Stacyprincess:

Thank you all of the help! So...I can just walk over to the photo studio and they will just take the photos without a fee? Is this correct?
Thank you all!

Stacyprincess:

Yes they will add the pictures to your Photopass and only fees you will have it the CD or photo prints that you choose to buy.

Thank you! Ok, some other help please, I have made the reservations for 2:00 p.m. at the DTD location for BBB and we are having dinner at 5:30 at Chef Mickeys, do you think there will still be time to try and get a Grand Floridian photo shoot in as well? Should I try to call and get a reservation for maybe 1:30 or 1:00 instead at BBB? Thank you!:cheer2:

A little off topic here, but can somewhere explain what the photo pass is? Where do I get it at?

Thanks
Kristin

A little off topic here, but can somewhere explain what the photo pass is? Where do I get it at?

Thanks
Kristin

A photo pass is a card (size of a credit card) that is given to you at WDW by one of the photographers that holds all pics that are taken of you and your family by disney photographers. For example, if you go to toon town to see the princesses, each princess will have a photographer that will take your picture, scan your card, and when you get home to put the number in the computer at the photopass site and you can view all of your photos, buy some, make photo books, mugs, etc.

You can also pre purchase the photopass cd before you go for 99.00. as well.

The website to learn about photopass is www.disneyphotopass.com, it has a pic of the card and tons of info about it. It is really the best place to get information about it.

On a side note, if you go to the budget boards you will see people who are doing photpass shares, which is were you get in with a group of about 10 people and then you split the cost of pre purchase cd of 99.00.

Hope this helps

I'm sure this has been asked, but this thread is so long please forgive me for repeating it....

Do you tip the FGIT at BBB? I'd think you do, but I don't want to make a social faux pas when I take my kiddos for the first time next week! Thanks ladies!

I'm sure this has been asked, but this thread is so long please forgive me for repeating it....

Do you tip the FGIT at BBB? I'd think you do, but I don't want to make a social faux pas when I take my kiddos for the first time next week! Thanks ladies!

It's not expected, but they will accept them. We tipped what we would for any stylist.....Hope that helps.

Thank you! Ok, some other help please, I have made the reservations for 2:00 p.m. at the DTD location for BBB and we are having dinner at 5:30 at Chef Mickeys, do you think there will still be time to try and get a Grand Floridian photo shoot in as well? Should I try to call and get a reservation for maybe 1:30 or 1:00 instead at BBB? Thank you!:cheer2:

Well lets see... It will take you about an hour for the BBB (if they are on time) so that gets you out about 3pm unless you go over and do the photo shoot there so add another 15-20 minutes... then wait for the bus so lets say you are out of there at 3:45pm, you get to the GF by 4:00 or so, 4:30 at the latest, you could do pics for about 15-20 minutes then hop on the monorail and ride over to the contemporary! You could be there between 5 and 5:15 if you time it right! I think you will be just fine! Check in early for your appt! Have Fun! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter