Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Cancellation Thread?

SABeasley98

Mouseketeer
I was so focused on dining reservations that I forgot to call for BBB at my 180 day mark & now there is no availability for the MK location for the entire week that we are there:( Our trip is Nov 13-20th, so I'm hopeful that I might be able to catch a cancellation. The dining cancellation thread is so helpful, I thought I would at least ask if there was something similar on the boards for BBB?

I don't know anything about a thread, but keep trying!

Cancelations will happen! You just have to be ready and in the right place!

I did the same thing... got all my dining but forgot to call about BBB. Just called right now and they are booked for the MK for the first week of November. She said with the Christmas party starting that people were scheduling it for that. She offered me a couple Disney Springs times, but I had my heart set on the Magic Kingdom. She said not to count on a cancellation, but I could keep trying. I might book one for Disney Springs just to have one booked at least. DD has her heart set on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter