• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney Springs new space

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
The new BBB has opened behind Once Upon a Toy, the old location will be reimagined at World of Disney
The new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is themed as a country parlor and includes an expanded salon, uniquely designed photo room and new interactive elements throughout the Boutique.

Wow, that's great. We were just walking around there last night and it was still blocked off and the World of Disney location was open. We will have to walk back by to check it out!

I'd love to know how long it takes to walk from the new location to the bus stop at Town Center if anyone walking that way should feel inclined to time that. :) My daughter and I will be pushing it after her BBB appointment to meet our family at CRT for our lunch reservation. I'm still in the process of trying to change one or the other, but in case I can't, I'm trying to work out our fastest route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter