Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aurora0427 said:
I am hoping they have the coronation gown when we go in December! We have an Elsa dress already.

Does anyone know if you can just get makeup and nails done? My daughter is only 3, and she will detest the hair piece.

They had Anna gowns at Sir Mickey's for sale. I bought the one from Disney Store 2 days before we left and it was much more beautiful then the ones in the park.
I was worries when my DD was 3 as she never liked her hair fixed (and still gives me a hard time at 6!) But she sat so still there. We did end up taking her hair down later that day the first year though. I'm not sure how it would work with not doing the hair at all bit you could ask.

Do people usually cancel. I have been trying forever to get a ressie for 9/12 with no luck. Its a party night and would love for my daughter to attend.

Thanks

I actually just called to see if I could move mine from DTD to MK and the woman i talked to said if there are cancels they are likely to be the week before or even days before, hope this helps.

We just had DD6 at BBB last Saturday. I knew going in Elsa dresses were hard to come by. We brought a Jasmine costume from home, which I prefer over the new Jasmine costumes at BBB...anyways, we went to HS first and went to Oakens to see of they had any Elsa dresses in stock. All they had were XS...so I asked if they knew where else I might find one. They said Sir Mickeys was hit and miss...they said they had them at the BBB but thought they were holding them back to only those who did the dress package

So, with a very disappointed dd, I turned her on to buying something else.

Fast forward to the morning of her appt...as DD was getting her makeover done, I took aside and asked one of the fairy god mothers in training if she knew where in the park stores I could buy an Elsa dress and she smiled and said-you can buy it here! What size? I'll go grab it now for you...I was so excited! She put it in a bag after asking if we wanted it to be a surprise for her later :)

Dd was thrilled of course...then after meeting Anna and Elsa, it of course empties into Sir mickeys. First thing we saw was the Anna coronation dress-it is GORGEOUS!!! So, we bought that one as well!

We are currently driving back or I would post a pic of the Elsa park dress

We just got back from WDW yesterday and went to BBB this past Saturday. No, you cannot buy the dresses without a BBB appt. We were able to get an Elsa dress as part of the Castle package at BBB, but we saw multiple people coming in asking to buy the dress without an appt and being turned away.

Thanks for the info!

thanks so much!! do you mind me asking how much the Coronation gown was? did they have them in plenty of sizes?

I'm almost 99% sure all of the Disney costumes are $64.95...that's what we paid each for Anna and Elsa's dresses-the Anna dress they had all
Sizes. Didn't see one Elsa dress in Sir Mickeys

They had Anna gowns at Sir Mickey's for sale. I bought the one from Disney Store 2 days before we left and it was much more beautiful then the ones in the park.
I was worries when my DD was 3 as she never liked her hair fixed (and still gives me a hard time at 6!) But she sat so still there. We did end up taking her hair down later that day the first year though. I'm not sure how it would work with not doing the hair at all bit you could ask.

The DS dress is gorgeous! I just got tired of showing up at the store on shipment days. They had a 4, but it swallowed my daughter. I keep checking online.

DD is a makeup and nail fanatic, but she totally gripes when I do her hair. However, she is going to be so into the experience, I bet it goes just fine! We'll just be flexible and see how it goes. I have the Elsa wig, but I'm not sure I want to pack it and I'm not sure if they'd put it on her. I am so excited about BBB!

We just had DD6 at BBB last Saturday. I knew going in Elsa dresses were hard to come by. We brought a Jasmine costume from home, which I prefer over the new Jasmine costumes at BBB...anyways, we went to HS first and went to Oakens to see of they had any Elsa dresses in stock. All they had were XS...so I asked if they knew where else I might find one. They said Sir Mickeys was hit and miss...they said they had them at the BBB but thought they were holding them back to only those who did the dress package

So, with a very disappointed dd, I turned her on to buying something else.

Fast forward to the morning of her appt...as DD was getting her makeover done, I took aside and asked one of the fairy god mothers in training if she knew where in the park stores I could buy an Elsa dress and she smiled and said-you can buy it here! What size? I'll go grab it now for you...I was so excited! She put it in a bag after asking if we wanted it to be a surprise for her later :)

Dd was thrilled of course...then after meeting Anna and Elsa, it of course empties into Sir mickeys. First thing we saw was the Anna coronation dress-it is GORGEOUS!!! So, we bought that one as well!

We are currently driving back or I would post a pic of the Elsa park dress

Your story made me smile! That's a wonderful Disney magical moment!

The DS dress is gorgeous! I just got tired of showing up at the store on shipment days. They had a 4, but it swallowed my daughter. I keep checking online.

DD is a makeup and nail fanatic, but she totally gripes when I do her hair. However, she is going to be so into the experience, I bet it goes just fine! We'll just be flexible and see how it goes. I have the Elsa wig, but I'm not sure I want to pack it and I'm not sure if they'd put it on her. I am so excited about BBB!

All they had in HS was size 2/3 & 4 in the Elsa dress!

My grandma is sewing costumes for our family to wear at MNSSHP! DD as Elsa (5). DS as Olaf (3.5). Me as Anna. DH as Kristof. My daughter also has an appt at BBB at 4pm in DTD the night of the party. I'm hoping she will love the dress my grandma is making enough that she won't ask us to buy one at BBB. It sounds like they might have Elsa dresses in stock! Nothing wrong with two dresses, though, I guess!! :) b

Just wanted to let you guys know I called today and they had an opening for 9/12!!! Yay! I'm happy

aldeanarmyangel said:
thanks so much!! do you mind me asking how much the Coronation gown was? did they have them in plenty of sizes?

It was 64.95. The one I bought at DS was 89.99. The DS one is much more fancier and detailed then the parks one. I saw a variety of sizes when we were there

We just had DD6 at BBB last Saturday. I knew going in Elsa dresses were hard to come by. We brought a Jasmine costume from home, which I prefer over the new Jasmine costumes at BBB...anyways, we went to HS first and went to Oakens to see of they had any Elsa dresses in stock. All they had were XS...so I asked if they knew where else I might find one. They said Sir Mickeys was hit and miss...they said they had them at the BBB but thought they were holding them back to only those who did the dress package So, with a very disappointed dd, I turned her on to buying something else. Fast forward to the morning of her appt...as DD was getting her makeover done, I took aside and asked one of the fairy god mothers in training if she knew where in the park stores I could buy an Elsa dress and she smiled and said-you can buy it here! What size? I'll go grab it now for you...I was so excited! She put it in a bag after asking if we wanted it to be a surprise for her later :) Dd was thrilled of course...then after meeting Anna and Elsa, it of course empties into Sir mickeys. First thing we saw was the Anna coronation dress-it is GORGEOUS!!! So, we bought that one as well! We are currently driving back or I would post a pic of the Elsa park dress

That is so awesome!

I'm happy about xs dresses being available, that's my daughters size :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter