Better Rates online at night versus day????

Jennjon

Earning My Ears
Last night I was on the Disney AP site, and was playing around with some dates for our trip. We are already booked at CSR for October 14-22, but I just wanted to see what the AP rates were for Sept23(our ann.) through October 1, last night CSR I was quoted 793.00 for 8 days, and then this afternoon I was showing my husband and it was 1100.00, well I checked tonight again, just to see if what I saw last night was in my imagination, and I got the 793.00 rate again!!!!

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???
The upgrade last night was AK for only 1150.00 for the 8 days, during the day today it was 1800.00!!

Why are these rates different at different times of the day?? :confused3

I've gotten different quotes within mere minutes of each other - one moment, all views will be available at a resort, and the next minute, "the passholder rate is not available - we've displayed rack rates."

The mantra with this program should be "and try, try again." I found that just by closing out of my browser, and then opening a new one, it would change the availability.

Screwy! :badpc:

Very screwy, and I wasn't even using the new AP program, I was just looking at the "special offers" resort offers.

Very weird!
So........ if you call a CM would you get one rate one time, and another rate with a different CM?? :rotfl: :crazy2:

I experienced the same with the "old passholder" program. Literally, I was about to secure a garden view at GF for 8/25-8/27, something went wrong with my computer, and I had to start over. One minute later - no availability! Next minute - some availability, but no garden view. Then about 20 minutes later - the garden view was back! Who knows...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter