Best wishes to Pete

Just found you guys only a few months ago and was instantly addicted to the show! The personalities mesh so well and I always looked forward to Pete's rants. They made my Tuesdays!!!
I sincerely hope Pete comes back even if it's small segments. How about a (Rant of the week or soapbox shuffle)
Funny to say but the closing statement "Stay out of the....." was kind of like a hug signaling the rest of my work week was going to be a breeze! I miss it! :-)
All the best to you!
Melody

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Much as I'll miss you on the podcast, the only thing that matters is that you get yourself to the place that you want to be Pete.

My thoughts are with you,

Tom

Hey Pete....did anyone ever tell you how good Nova Scotia can be for the mind, body and soul? :goodvibes Just sayin'....;)

Seriously, hope that the stars all align to allow you to make the trip. We're all so excited to see you this year!

I found these boards shortly after I found the podcast but I don't think I have ever posted before. To be honest, I am not even sure this post is being done correctly! I just had to post some well wishes to Pete once I heard the news. Your talent, voice, humor, intelligence, and so much more will be greatly missed. I just wanted to say thank you for all of the Disney magic that you have brought into my life each week.

Pete, take care of yourself. We all really care about you. You will be missed. So so much. Please come back as soon as you're able.

im a huuuge Disney fan and been fortunate to have holidayed in your beautiful country with such lovely people in the most magical place on earth .
to keep my memories and orlando not seem that far away i googled best american podcast around two years ago i found the "dis unplugged " i started to listen and instantly warmed to petes voice . since that day i listen to the podcasts whilst cycling to work and home and on a bleak dark winters morning ,petes voice always put a smile on my face . i have downloaded all the archives and im at 2008 at present and only lat week i listened to an episode where jon said to bob about "the curtains matching the drapes" .... pete just had a fit and couldnt stop laughing and neither could the rest of the crew ..... it was one of the funniest things ive ever heard and i had tears in my eyes too.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
all i can say pete is you have huge fans all over the world and particularly here in the UK and i sincerely wish you all the very best and hope to hear you back on the podcasts in the not to distant future because you are the life and soul of the show and we all miss you .
best wishes from the UK:wave2:

I don't post often but this just took me out of my lurker state! Best of love & luck to you Pete. I hope that whatever your needs are at this time can be fulfilled and know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you.

P.S. Could you teach Dustin how to "rant"? Maybe we won't miss you sooooo much!

I don't post often but this just took me out of my lurker state! Best of love & luck to you Pete. I hope that whatever your needs are at this time can be fulfilled and know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you.

P.S. Could you teach Dustin how to "rant"? Maybe we won't miss you sooooo much!

Well I think Craig is gunning for the position of the official ranter on the Disunplugged. He still needs to get the timing down but I see. Some Pete in him with this last show. And when John tried to say that the new harry potter close to the old one that remind me of a tones down coffee rant that Pete use to do. Dustin to nice of a guy I think if he ever ranted about something they have to stop the show and calm him down. Not saying Pete not a nice guy he is but he has that talent to be nice when it right and to rant when needed.

Take care of yourself Pete. We will miss you greatly. Need that occasional rant to keep me thinking straight :)

As everyone else Pete you will be missed. You are the voice of the podcast. I hope all is well and that at sometime at your chose you will return even if it is just for a rant or two. Better yet you can editorial once a month on thing that might bother you at Disney or on something they are doing right that needs to be express the only way you can. Again I hope all is well...... Mike

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet.... I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Yipee! :yay:

Great to hear Pete. Your team is fantastic and will certainly benefit having your personality back in the mix.

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

:thumbsup2 This is the news we have been waiting for !!!!! We :love: you Pete

Woohoo! It'll be like a birthday present for me ;) lol
It'll be lovely to have you back now and again, I hope you're doing well :)

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

I can't tell you how happy this makes me!!! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter