Best wishes to Pete

is compounded by our concern for you! Use the good will and prayers that we are all sending you to right all and any that needs to be righted.

I just discovered the podcasts a few months ago and am addicted. I will miss my weekly dose of Pete! Hope all is ok and that he'll visit from time to time!! Thanks, Pete!!!

Good Luck Pete. I was hoping to meet you at DAP this year if I can get a ticket. I love your rants and they will be missed. Good luck on your journey.:hug:

Do we know why? Is he okay health wise? Love the rant of the week idea to keep him close at least. Maybe rant of the month or just as warranted.

Do we know why? Is he okay health wise? Love the rant of the week idea to keep him close at least. Maybe rant of the month or just as warranted.
No, we don't know why. All Pete said was that it was "Due to personal events that [he'd] rather not go into".

Sayhello

I agree with OP. I will miss Pete like mad but I'm sure he is doing what is best. I hope he is able to overcome whatever challenge lies in his way and return to the team soon. Much love, Pete!

Kim

One of the few friends I have never actually never met face to face but has literally helped save my life. (he knows what I'm talking about) I pray your issues are resolved quickly and you come out smiling on the other side. Lord knows you have plenty of fans and friends willing to do just about anything for you.

God speed and good luck,

Jon S.

Just wanted to send some love your way Pete. I am happy you are doing what you need to do to take care of yourself but of course we'll miss you bud. Thanks for the amazing work you've done over the years and the spirit you've brought to the show. Hope to see you back with the show when the time is right. Godless and Godspeed Sir.

Thank you, Pete, for entertaining me for the past six years. You are a beautiful soul, who through your passion and joy for Disney left an imprint on countless hearts.

I'm truly sorry to hear you're stepping down Pete but I totally understand.

You look after yourself and keep in touch, ya hear? :)

Thanks very much for posting this Kermit116, I'm not on the FB group and had no idea.

I'm fairly new to the podcasts, having downloaded the app a couple of months ago - but devouring them ever since!
Pete, your voice has kept me company on many a school run and your friendly face (and the other guys of course) has been with while I make dinner (which I hate doing normally ;) ) I hope that things in life get back on track ASAP, whether you choose to come back to podcasts as presenter, guest or never again, I just hope what's good for you comes around.

It's great that you've recognised that now is the time to step back, because so often that is the hardest thing to do - especially if that thing is your 'baby' and such a success!

Dustin is ace, I'm sure he will do a really good job. It won't be the same but hey, change is good sometimes and it will be nice to see where it goes :) lots of luck to you too Dustin.

Thanks all round. You guys all together make a great team that has benefitted and entertained many, many people, thanks for that :)

Best of luck to you, Pete. My kids and I love listening to you each week and will miss hearing your voice very much. Take care and be well, and like so many others, we hope you will pop in as a guest so we can hear you again soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I discovered the podcasts a couple of months ago and love them! Best wishes to you Pete! Your witty sarcasm will be missed but your team will do you proud.:hug:

I have listen to you for years now Pete. thank you truly for all of the years that you and bob have made me laugh. take care my friend and I REALLY hope to hear you again one day.

Just wanted to add my good wishes to Pete. It's so weird to consider someone you haven't even met a friend, but I do! Wishing like the others that you will occasionally pop in once in awhile, but I too feel that the show is in good hands with Dustin. You've assembled an amazing team and while the show won't be the same without you, you can sit back with pride and watch your baby fly! Good luck with everything, Pete. We'll miss you! :wave::thanks::disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter